.008 [ BILL KAULITZ ]

✮ ✮ ✮

INSOMNIAC.

BILL ALWAYS CLAIMED the nerves he got before a performance were nothing.

"He's always looking for attention." Tom commented, talking to the cameraman.
The camera panned to Bill, who sat on the couch next to a girl as she helped coat his hairstyle with layers and layers of hairspray.

"Am not, leave me alone!" Bill complained, swatting the camera away as [Y/N] laughed.

"And you give it to him, [Y/N]." Tom added. "He's so spoiled."
[Y/N] rolled her eyes at him, "And you don't get nervous either?"

It'd been one too many shows now, of course now that the band was at its peak in popularity, TH's manager had scheduled a show in too many places.
The four were tired but excited to preform, and that moment was coming up in an hour or so. For now, they sat in the break room, the two guitarists tuning their instruments.

[Y/N] wasn't in the band, in fact she had little to no musical talent is what she liked to say. Though the four knew she was practically a violinist prodigy.
Well, too old to be a prodigy, still the skills she possessed were like no other.
Still, she didn't have the member title. [Y/N] was but a friend that was begged to tag along, and having no one important back home, she agreed.

Well, she wasn't sure if friend was really the correct label.

It wasn't until said 'friend' started coughing that she realized she got distracted.
"Sorry Bill," She said sheepishly, resuming spraying away from his face.

Pacing back and forth, Bill tried to ignore the cameraman in the vicinity. His nerves failed to falter, despite having preformed various times before.
[Y/N] smiled and waved at the camera as she entered the hotel room, offering a tray of small snacks to the group of four.

Tom continued to tune his guitar, sneaking a small snack or two while he talked to the camera.
"He is so nervous," He said with an accent, pointing to Bill.

Bill glared at him, "What if I do bad?" He replied, his eyes widening slightly at the thought.
"You'll be fine," The girl tried to console him, rubbing his back. "— Like always."

A staff member walked up to the five, handing out earpieces to only four of them.
Bill let [Y/N] help him put his on, not wanting to ruin his hair.
Eventually it was time for the band to go, the venue and a large crowd awaiting them. Leaving [Y/N] alone in the hotel room.

Not that she minded much, for their manager didn't want her to attend the concerts by Bill's side to avoid rumors. — And of course, Bill didn't want her to attend them by herself, despite them being adults.
So she opted to just not go, being their biggest supporter watching them live on T.V.

This time though, she admitted to have fallen asleep on the hotel bed.
Only awoken by the sound of familiar voices screaming in the hallway, she flipped to her other side, cramming a pillow over her head as she tried to block them out.

Soon enough, she wouldn't be allowed to fall asleep, her boyfriend's trouble falling asleep always had to affect her as well.
Suddenly, the door unlocked.