.007 [ BILL KAULITZ ]

DISCLAIMERS:

1) !! time has been slightly altered for this 1shot !!
2) all dialogue is in german in this chapter, no need for italics!

enjoy!!

.
.
.

✮ ✮ ✮

INK.

WIPING DOWN THE SEAT, she prepared for her next customer.
She didn't have much time before they arrived, resupplying her station in a hurry.
Despite being one of many tattoo artists in the shop, she was definitely the most booked.

She caught a glimpse of two boys in the entrance, her coworker talking to them. She watched him point to her, the two guys beginning to walk over to her station.

One of them she already knew, the other a stranger.
Though they did seem similar, she couldn't put her finger on it.

The one she didn't recognize wore baggy clothes, his hair in black braids, a hat sitting on top of them.
[Y/N] smiled at the familiar face beside him.
Bill was a new customer of hers, only having met once before today when setting his appointment.

"Nice to meet you again." [Y/N] smiled, turning away to finish setting up. "— And its nice to see new faces, I'm [Y/N], you can sit in that chair."
She was always a little talkative with her customers, trying to build a relationship so the tattooing process wasn't awkward.

"I'm Tom," He replied lowly, taking a seat in her waiting chair and going on his phone.
"You can take a seat too, by the way. How are you?" [Y/N] added, pointing to the chair she had designated for customers.

"I'm good," He said, taking a seat. He fidgeted with his hands, though he seemed quite confident.
[Y/N] turned back around, taking the chance to examine him.
He had long black hair, white tassels hiding within it. His nails were painted, and his eyes lined with black.

"Well, Bill," She said, "I remember you came in for a consultation, have you decided on placement?"

When she asked this, Tom put his phone away, looking at Bill with an amused look.
Bill angrily mouthed something at him before turning back to [Y/N].
"Yeah," He said, his tone a little more nervous. Leaning a bit farther back, he pointed a little below his hip.

They both went silent.

"Well.."
[Y/N] cleared her throat, giving him a quick smile before sitting in her own chair. "I'm guessing you don't want it to be visible?"

Turning a little pink, "It's a dare.. I'm trying to hide it as much as possible." He explained, making [Y/N] laugh a bit.

"If you say so," She giggled, "Then you're absolutely sure?"
Looking at him for a small moment, she maintained silence to see if he suddenly decided to change his mind. He nodded his head, a wide smile on his face.
He seemed a little too excited considering it was a dare.

To no avail, she gave him a pat on the shoulder.
"Well if you're absolutely sure, let's get started." She said, shooting him a small smile as she prepared the ink.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Bill struggling to adjust his pants, trying to avoid going full-on bottomless.
Tom was guiding him the best he could, "—No, fold it. Bill, listen, fold-"
"I suggest you unzip your pants." She said nonchalantly, not looking away from what she was doing.