.002 [ BILL KAULITZ ]

✮ ✮ ✮

VOCAL 2X.

IT WASN'T THAT far into their career that the rising band decided to open their doors to a new vocalist.
A higher set of notes would let Bill fulfill his visions for future song ideas he already had started to envision.

Of course, that was when they were young. Now sitting in her dressing room was the 5th member of Tokio Hotel, she'd grown accustomed to the lifestyle that came with being in a band, a fairly known one for that matter.
However, the decision wasn't regretted as a female member drew more fans of the opposite gender, thus their popularity rose ever since.

She was the backup vocals, she knew that. However, there were many songs on their setlist for that night that called for a few high notes.
Which called for a spotlight to be cast on her, the thought made her heart race every time, no matter how many times she'd preformed by now.

As she finished off her last layer of mascara, she shook her hands to get rid of the last minute jitters she was having.
"Nervous?" A voice called from her door, now open as a figure leaned against her doorframe.

She jumped, turning around to meet with her fellow vocalist.
His eyes were surrounded by his usual pitch black makeup, his outfit for the night the same shade. Bill could be the definition of the color black, a spiked bangle around his wrist, and multiple necklaces hung from his neck.
He was definitely the eye-catching member of the group, bold and nothing like her.

"Bill," She sighed, short of breath as she caught it, recovering from the small scare.
"[Y/N]." He replied, his face baring his signature wide smile.

She tugged her shirt into place, her outfit practically the opposite of Bill's. Though the whole concept of being opposites was their thing by now, as well as a headline for every blog trying to create a fake love story between the two.
"I am nervous," She smiled, "And it doesn't help that you scare me like that all the time."
Bill laughed, "Sorry, sorry."

His voice was smooth when he spoke his first language, so satisfying [Y/N] opted to learn German when she first met him years ago.
She couldn't speak it as well, however she understood him like it was her first language too.

"What're you doing?" He asked, snooping around her vanity.
[Y/N] laughed and pushed him away, "None of your business."
Bill looked at her skeptically, as if he were hesitant to say something. The girl practically read his mind, "Is it time already?" She asked.

Shaking out the last of her nerves, she walked past him as he cleared the way for her to exit the room.
"I was about to tell you." He replied, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as they walked, sporting a cocky grin.

"Ready?" He smiled, looking at the girl beside him as he propped a hand on the curtain, ready to pull it open.
[Y/N] inhaled deeply, "Yeah."

The curtain was pulled, as soon as the stadium lights hit her, the screams from the crowd filled her ears as well.
The feeling brought a smile to her face, waving to the crowd as she walked towards the center.
The strumming of Tom's guitar cued Bill's voice, her own following soon after as nothing more than a hum that complimented the lead singer's.