.011 [ GEORG LISTING ]

✮ ✮ ✮

A MISTAKE.

PERKS OF BEING FAMOUS? Fame, obviously. Fans, of course. Gifts, the joy of receiving fan-mail, carpal tunnel from autographs, money, luxury.

And not being able to show feelings for the band-mate that she's liked since she joined the band.
Publicly, at least.

Well, she wasn't not allowed. It was her own fear of how badly things could go if they made it public.
The bassist and the keyboardist. What a combination.

A match truly made in heaven. Ironic considering it was hell for both of them, or at least herself.
No matter how many times she'd heard it was okay to make things official, her nerves would get the best of her.
Always.

Georg entered the break room, her train of thought gone in a pinch as she looked up at him.
"Hi," She smiled, hugging the blanket around her tightly as the five of the band members waited for their cue in the rather cold backstage.

Georg didn't reply, busing struggling to get his arm through the sleeve of his jacket while Tom made fun of him.
"Is that jacket too small for your muscles?" He laughed, Bill nudging him.

He flipped them off, sitting down next to [Y/N]. "Nervous?" She asked, the bassist shook his head.

"You?" Georg returned the question, stretching an arm out on the backrest behind her. His hand lightly touched her shoulder, to which she smiled at his attempt to comfort her obvious nervousness.

They'd been in a situation-ship for two years now, going in and out, their reluctance to making it official being partially if not completely [Y/N]'s fault.
Georg never really blamed her, despite his want to make it public and everything.

He knew her nerves always held her back, the possibility of their relationship going sideways if the public had a negative reaction always scared her.
Despite all their ups and downs, they were comfortable for the most part knowing they liked one another.

It'd been that way for years. Yet Georg still couldn't find the words to tell her what he wanted.
"Obviously," [Y/N] replied, "You would know."

Georg rolled his eyes at her sarcastic attitude, [Y/N] laughing lightly at his reaction, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Just kiss already." Tom blurted.

[Y/N] tried to act annoyed, though her smile gave away the fact that she found his joke funny.

"Yeah Tom," Bill said, "They've kissed already."
Gustav stifled as laugh, clearing his throat and going back on his phone.

Well, he wasn't lying.

"Bill is definitely the most emotional," Gustav commented, "He's always crying."

Bill elbowed his arm, "No, that's [Y/N]!"

[Y/N] laughed at their banter, leaning onto the backrest of the couch.
She leaned slightly into Georg's side when she did, to which he put an arm behind her.