.014 [ BILL KAULITZ ]

Written by @Beccuwu
the best co-writer ever :D

A/N: All dialogue is in German, no italics needed!

✮ ✮ ✮

I JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS.

The day was a day like any other, boring and long.
[Y/N] hated this school and the people in it, they were all crazy about two boys she have a few classes with. She just didn't get it.
Not only that, the commotion they caused was disrupting, being the academic try hard she was, it was annoying.
If they were so famous, why didn't they do online courses?

[Y/N] sighed and waited for the final bell to ring so she can get out of there.
She tapped her pen on her desk as the math on the board slowly blended together.

"Miss (L/N) are you paying attention?" A voice called, the lesson interrupted.
Mrs. Lemmins looked down the girl with a frown.

"Yes, Mrs. Lemmins." [Y/N] replied, straightening her posture. She shook herself out of her daze and continued listening to the lesson.

She heard a giggle behind her, turning her head to see who it was.
It was one of the boys that people were obsessing over, Bill.. Bill Kaulitz? He was the nicer of the two, or so she heard.
She'd worked with him on a few projects in another class.

The bell rung, [Y/N] immediately packing up her things, getting prepared to leave school for the day.
When she got up, she looked at Bill's desk and noticed he'd left his math book laying on his desk.
[Y/N] grabbed it, planning on handing it back to him. She jogged out to the front of the building hoping to catch up with him.
A tall man stopped her, a so called bodyguard that followed him around and waiting outside his classes.

Scary.

She was about to walk past him, but returned.
"Wait, I have Bill's math book. Can you give it to him?" [Y/N] explained.
The guard shook his head and explaining that Bill went back into the building.

[Y/N] sighed and ran back in trying to catch Bill. She finally noticed him, standing outside the math room looking frazzled.
Class was well over over confused as to why he was standing around instead of going home.

"Finally," [Y/N] muttered, "I've been looking for you everywhere."
[Y/N] slid down the wall of the hallway trying to catch her breath. Bill looked down at her, puzzled.

[Y/N] held out his book, Bill smiled and took it out of her hand and sat down next to her.
[Y/N] was catching her breath, not being the athletic type as she spent all her time studying. She hated the term, but she was considered a nerd.
It was stereotypical and she didn't understand the hate for being smart and dedicated.

Nonetheless, she was regretting going through the trouble to get to Bill.

"Thanks," Bill said, "— For going out of your way to be nice to me."
[Y/N] looked at him confusedly, "I just gave you your book," She said, "It's nothing."

"Well, thank you." Bill laughed lightly.

"Aren't people nice to you all the time?" [Y/N] asked, "You're like.. famous."