.009 [ TOM KAULITZ ]

✮ ✮ ✮

CATWALK.

"NOW TELL ME, TOM," The interviewer questioned, "A fine young man like you outta be popular, are there any special women in your life?"
Laughing nervously, the guitarist readjusted his posture, "No, no."

Bill nudged him and took his mic, "Liar, you're obsessed with that one model," He said, hitting his twin's chest while he tried to recall her name, "[Y/N], was it? Yeah—"

"No!" Tom interrupted, "No. You're a liar, you're lying."
"Ah yeah," The black-haired boy smiled, "I bet you've got her pictures all over your wall."

"Now you're exaggerating." Tom replied.

"Yes, all over your wall," Bill laughed, "All over!"
Tom fought him, trying to take the mic from him while he protested.

"He met her once and would not stop talking about—"
"Hey, stop—"

The event was starting to bore her.
Of course, she was grateful to even be there, though after a few drinks and interviews, she was tired.

The idea of an after-party was fun a few hours ago, now she just sat at a table, trying to block out the loud music.
Though earlier, she'd turned a few heads with her bold antics.

Freeing her heel from her pumps for just a second, she began to feel blisters form.
Rolling her eyes, she rested her head on the table.

She thought about leaving, but didn't, not wanting to let her friend down.
It wasn't quick for someone to sit down next to her, she'd admit she'd started to doze off in the time she spent head-down.

"Bored?"

She looked up, her eyes meeting a figure she'd never seen before.
Or maybe has, now that she blinked away the blurriness, he looked familiar.

Processing his question, she laughed at her own self.
Seriously, how funny had she looked sleeping on a table in the middle of a party?
"A little," She finally said, "It's late, isn't it?"

The man shrugged, "It's 2A.M."

Surprised, [Y/N] rushed to check her phone. Dead.

"I didn't realize it was that late." [Y/N] sighed. Looking back up at the man, she tried to identify him.
"Sorry, my manners," She said, "You are..?"

"Tom," He smiled.
[Y/N] stared at him.
"Tom Kaulitz?" He added, the girl's expression still blank. "— Tokio Hotel?"

"Oh!" She gasped, "The guitarist, right?"
Tom nodded, his heart sinking ever so slightly. For a girl to not know his name, she must've been living under a rock.
Especially one whom he'd been chasing after ever since he saw her.
"Sorry, I know who you are," She said, "I'm just so tired."

Her mind then clicked fully, "Wait," She looked closely at Tom.
He was wearing all black, his braids to match, as well as a sweatband covering his hairline.
Despite the formal event they'd attended before the after-party, he had the baggy and casual attire he always did.
"We've met before!" [Y/N] added, unaware of how tipsy she really was, forgetting such simple things.

Tom smiled, "We did."
He was about to add on, interrupted by [Y/N] as she stood up abruptly.
Stumbling a little, Tom quickly stood up, placing a hand on her shoulder to stabilize her.