.005 [ BILL KAULITZ ]

✮ ✮ ✮

PRODIGY.

SHE WAS DEFINITELY THE eye-catching feature in her band, her stage presence like no other. Though she was more of a secondary instrument, she and the other members knew the band would be incomplete without their beloved bassist.
She absolutely owned the instrument, it's tune being under nothing other than her control.

[Y/N] smiled at the small crowd, squinting at the blinding lights from the large spotlights above.
It wasn't as though she needed her eyes, her hands knew every note down to perfection so well she could keep her eyes closed the entire performance.

That performance was all she owed credit to, having been a small local band before it.
Of course, it was really the other members that got them to sign a deal with a record label, though she didn't let it make her seem any less than them.
Now having had grown since then, and invited to preform as a opening for an uprising band, she earned the title of the most well-known member.

It was a few minutes before her performance, the other band members being rushed and pushed around as they got ready to take the stage.
The main preforming band was in the other room, obviously warming up and taking their opening as time to relax before their concert.

There were four of them, two blonds, a brunet and a black-haired boy. [Y/N] didn't get the best glance, sparing them a brief smile when they passed by before resuming tinkering with her bass.
Well, she didn't get a good look at most of the band, though a certain raven-haired boy caught her eye.

As he walked past her, sparing her a smile, she did a double take. [Y/N] watched him walk away with a slightly agape mouth, temporarily forgetting what she was doing.

He was beautiful.

Strumming the last of the chords for the night, the crowd erupted into cheers.
[Y/N] wasn't one to hurry offstage, being pulled away by Kat, the lead singer.

Her hands were sore, she let her bass hang freely from its strap around her neck as she stretched her arms.
Now it was the other band's turn to get rushed, three boys getting pushed around by staff and the strummers frantically tuning their instruments.
Wait— weren't there four?

Almost as if on par with her thoughts, a voice appeared behind her.
"That's a cool bass." A boy said, making her jump and turn around to see who had scared her.

It was that raven-haired boy.
He looked different from when she'd seen him before the show, his long hair now spiky and his eyes now circled with black eyeshadow.

[Y/N] smiled, taking the chance to strike a conversation.
She'd already planned to see him after her performance, him having caught her eye.

"Isn't it?" [Y/N] smiled, looking the singer up and down. "Where's yours?"
The singer shook his head, "I sing." He replied, "I wish I could play the bass."

He reached out, strumming the thick strings with his pointer finger.
The bass was a metallic blue, matching the theme of their band, it's body taking a unique shape and the strings multicolored.
"You're really good too," He continued, "I saw you."

[Y/N] thanked him, then cocked her head at his voice, "Your accent is cute, where you from?" She asked, slipping in a compliment.
She watched the spiky-haired singer stutter silently to muster up a 'thanks'. He was pale, making the slightest blush on his face visible.

Being the flirt she was known to be, the sight was a true treasure, especially when he was as attractive as he was.
[Y/N] didn't even know the name of his band, still she asked herself where she'd been all these years without discovering them and their dreamy lead singer.  

"Germany." He said, "My english is not.. best, I know."
He laughed a little, making the bassist's heart slightly turn. His wide smile was truly contagious, she admired his expression as she broke into a smile herself.

"[Y/N]." [Y/N] introduced herself, sticking out a hand to shake his.
The singer took her hand, "Bill Kaulitz." He replied.

"Well Bill Kaulitz," [Y/N] smiled slyly, "You're cute."
She let go of his hand to dig in her pocket, pulling out her phone. "You mind?" She asked, unlocking it and handing it to Bill.
Bill looked at her, eyes slightly wide, "My number?" He said rather hesitantly.

The girl nodded, "You're surprised," She observed, "Girls don't ask for your number all the time?"
[Y/N] was rather surprised herself by his reaction, she would've thought with a face like that he'd be swarmed with fan-girls.

Bill shrugged, "Sometimes," He replied, "They prefer my twin."
He pointed behind her, to which she turned around to see.
He was blond, his hair in dreads and tied behind his cap and his clothes a few sizes too big. They had an almost identical face, though the dread-head had a lip piercing, and by what she saw, a completely different taste.

[Y/N] shrugged, "You're my type," She smiled, shaking the phone in her hand, "So.."
Bill was about to comply and take the phone when one of the staff called him over.

"Wait, i'm busy!" He called back, quickly typing in his number.
Bill didn't get much in before a boy came over and dragged him away, his long brown hair swaying over his face as he eyed [Y/N] with a suggestive look as he teased Bill.
The two argued in words she couldn't understand, Bill quickly handed her back her phone before he was completely out of her vicinity.

"Bye [Y/N]!" He called out, the same wide smile on his face.
[Y/N] sent him a small wave, she looked down at the screen, only half his number typed in.
[Y/N] sighed and put her phone away, watching the boy get dragged away.

She wasn't complaining, having to retrieve the rest of his number just gave her another reason to stay after the show.

credit goes to @fashionluvr , thank you for the request!