.010 [ BILL KAULITZ ]

✮ ✮ ✮

IN THE PAPER.

BEING A MODEL was light work, in her opinion at least.
Sitting and waiting for her makeup to be done, she flipped through the portfolio of her designated partner for today's shoot.

He was certainly good-looking, though it was their similarity that caught her eye.

Though she couldn't admire the photos for long, a commotion outside the makeup room signaled his arrival.
How embarrassing it would be to be caught looking at photos of him?
Closing the folder, she read the name on the front.

Bill Kaulitz.

"All set." Her makeup artist's voice said, snapping her out of her trance.
[Y/N] thanked her, standing up, stumbling for just a second having forgotten she were wearing heels.
Making her way out of the room, she smiled at the small crowd of staff in the main venue setting up the designated photoshoot spot.

Her manager speed-walked up to her, turning her around.
"Whoa," [Y/N] gasped, finding her balance. "Hello would be nice."

"No time for hello's," Anne spoke, walking towards [Y/N]'s spot, dragging her along. "I thought you and Kaulitz could get to know each other a little before you kiss."

[Y/N] looked at her, concerned, "You didn't say anything about-"
"Kaulitz!" Anne called out, calling the attention of a long-haired boy in front of them.

He turned around, [Y/N] wanted to slap herself for being so cliché, but she could've sworn time stopped when she saw him.
His hair was different from the pictures she saw, instead of being streaky and spiky, his feathered hair blended into the long black and white dreads that stopped at a medium length.
His eyes were lined and smoked out with black eyeshadow, matching hers. He wore all black, his shirt hugging his torso tightly.

Now that she thought of it, he was taller than she expected. He had to have been 6'0 ft at least.

He smiled nervously, Anne putting a hand on his shoulder.
"You two compliment each other perfectly." She swooned, making Bill focus his attention over to the girl that stood beside her.
[Y/N] smiled, "I'm [Y/N], nice to meet you." She introduced herself, "I love your hair."

"Thank you," Bill shook her hand, his smile was extremely contagious, "I'm Bill, I-"
"Well," Anne interrupted, "It's about time we get this photoshoot going, I don't have all day."

Before Anne interrupted, [Y/N] took note of Bill's accent. It wasn't too thick, but it was obvious he was still learning English.
It was endearing.

"Just a little to the left." A voice directed.

[Y/N] rolled her eyes, taking a step to the left, closing whatever little space was between her and Bill. She gave him a small apologetic smile, his response being a wide smile before they returned to a straight face.
The camera shuttered, a fan blowing both their hair slightly as they posed.

The ad campaign being for an alternative clothing brand, of course it had to follow the tradition of including two of the hottest topics who regularly spotted that style of clothes.
[Y/N] and Bill, who else?