.015 [ TOM KAULITZ ]

written by @Beccuwu | best co-writer ever!!

A/N: All dialogue is in German, no need for italics!!

✮ ✮ ✮

FEELING REBELLIOUS?

[Y/N] HAD BEEN modeling and acting for years, helping her build a solid name in the modeling industry. — As well as helped her gain all kinds of opportunities, including the one she had today, handing out the awards during the MTV awards.
[Y/N] was rushed around backstage, trying to get everything set up for the next announcement.

As she excused herself to run to the bathroom, she walked quickly as she could in heels through the halls.
She finally saw the restroom, her head down and making sure she didn't twist an ankle. Not watching where she was going, she bumped into someone on the way.
[Y/N] looked up, only looking at the logo of a jacket, she looked up more. — A guy with a confused look looking down at her.

"I'm so sorry." She said quickly, putting a hand on his arm as she slipped past him.
She could tell he was about to say something, but she was in a rush.

As soon as [Y/N] stepped foot outside the bathroom, a staff member practically ambushed her, handing her a small notecard.
[Y/N] took it, letting staff lead her out to the entrance of the stage.

She fixed her hair last minute before stepping out, earning an applause as she took the stand.
[Y/N] had already handed out a few awards before the slight pause they'd taken, now she was out on the stage again.
[Y/N] cleared her throat, smiling at the audience before leaning into the mic.

"Hello everyone, how are we feeling tonight?" The audience pull away from their own conversations, looking up at her on the stage.
She smiled and began her speech, a written speech.

"So today I'm very excited to be presenting the award for the best group. It's a tight competition seeing all the nominees today." She announced, smiling wide, "I can see each and every one of you winning this award but sadly there can only be one."
The crowd hummed lowly with excited and nervous chatter.

[Y/N] took the card, unfolding it and looking at the name written.
"— So the moment you've all been waiting for, the winner is.."

The crowd was silent, nervous and some were excited, some ready to jump out of their seats.
"Tokio Hotel!"

[Y/N] watched as four boys jumped up from their seats, clapping and cheering as they get up. She was nervous, noticing that the boy she'd run into earlier is part of said group.
She hoped he wasn't one to hold grudges and had taken her apology as sincere.

They all come up to the stage, a boy with black hair spiked up into almost a lion mane.
He's the one who grabs the award going over to the podium in her place, smiling wide and shaking her hand.
They all come up on stage and shake her hand, the boy with dreads taking a spot next to her as they stood.

She smiled at him, shaking his hand. He'd smiled back, which relieved her.
"Congratulations!" [Y/N] said.
The boy smiled almost bashfully, "I'm Tom."

"[Y/N]." [Y/N] replied, happy to make amends and began to focus her attention and listen to the speech of the one at the podium.

He was obviously nervous, but confident as he spoke.
"Thank you to all of our fans for helping us to get this award, we wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you." He said into the mic, adjusting it to his height, "Thank you, everybody!"
It was a short and sweet speech, [Y/N] clapping with the crowd.

He started to walk off the stage, his band following not too far behind him. [Y/N] headed off the stage not too long after them after dismissing the crowd.
She found her seat, grateful when someone handed her a water bottle.
While she chatted with another person, she felt a small tap on her shoulder.

[Y/N] turned, Tom standing behind her with a smile.
She was confused, but smiled in return.

"Hey, I'm a big fan," He says, a little cockily but [Y/N] appreciated the confidence. Even if he looked a bit nervous.
[Y/N] laughed at his joke, excusing herself from her previous conversation.

She stood up, a little nervous herself. "Hi, its always nice meeting a fan." She said, holding out her hand for him to shake.
Tom looked down at her hand for a bit before shaking it.

"I'm honored," [Y/N] added, "Since you're famous and all."
She giggled a little at her own joke, Tom scoffed jokingly and smiled down at her.
[Y/N] noticed a piercing shine on his lip when he did, she supposed she'd been staring too long as he suddenly laughed lightly.

"You like my piercing? It's call a spider bite in English." He said, "I think."
"It's cool," [Y/N] complimented, "I wish I had one, I'm not allowed."

"So?" He smirked, "Do it anyway."
[Y/N] assumed he was joking and rolled her eyes, "You're crazy. I'd get killed."

Tom laughed, surprised at how uptight she was. "Really? It can't be that big a deal." He replied, beginning to walk backwards while [Y/N] followed him.
He started walking upright, "Which do you want to get?" He asked, [Y/N] shrugging and looking around to see if her helicopter agent were poking around for her.

"A septum," She replied quietly,  "—but I can't just go out and get one."
Tom raised his eyebrows, "Like.. the one here?" He asked, unsure of it's name and pointing to his nose.
[Y/N] nodded, taking note of how nice Tom's nose shape was. Now that she really gave it thought, he was attractive, he could be a model himself.

"Well, what's that word?" Tom bit his bottom lip lightly as he tried to think of whatever word was in his mind. "Rebellious." He finally said, though his pronunciation was a little off, [Y/N] understood.

He held up a finger, indicating that she wait, she laughed at his gesture.
Tom fished around in his pockets, pulling out a piece of paper and a pen.

[Y/N] laughed, "You just carry that around?"
Tom wrote something down, smiling, "Autographs," He said as if it were the most obvious thing ever, "Obviously."

The model rolled her eyes jokingly, Tom handing her said paper he was writing on.

[Y/N] looked at it, scoffing under her breath as she read it, it was his number.

"Call me if you're ever feeling rebellious."

[Y/N] rolled her eyes jokingly, but took the paper nonetheless, "I doubt I'll be calling you then."
Tom tilted his head, giving her a knowing look.
[Y/N]'s agent surely wouldn't approve of him either way, if she'd even seen Tom give her his number, she'd make her throw it out immediately.

Suddenly, her name was called. [Y/N] turned around, sighing heavily as her agent practically bulldozed her way through the crowd.

Quickly stuffing the paper in her pocket, [Y/N] smiled at him. "I'll be in touch." She said, the urge to get her nose pierced now stronger than ever.
Tom nodded, smiling at her before she turned around to attend to her agent.