Chapter 9

Sorry, I had actually completely forgotten I had wattpad but I've made a vow not to read any more stories until I finish at least one of my stories! I am so so sorry but thank you all for the support.

Hayley's P.O.V
I hugged whatever warm pillow it was towards me and snuggled closer. My sleepy brain was slightly confused though, as pillows aren't usually this hard, and I'm pretty sure humans are yet to invent heated pillows... so... what's going on. I tried to move myself, but there was something holding me down. Que: freak out.
I forced my eyes open and glanced around as much as I could. I was lying on a bare chest. And it was an arm that was wrapped around me. Still in panic mode, I slowly glanced up. A sharp, sleeping male face with a mop of bright red hair greeted me back... well... it seems the window answered my unasked questions.

Not entirely sure what to do, and trying to prevent myself from getting a blood nose over the attractive male that was holding me, I came up with a brilliant idea on the spot.

I should just wake him up.

15 minute time skip brought to you by Sei's Colgate smiles.

Waking him up wasn't working. He was either in a really deep sleep or ignoring me. I was betting on the latter 'cause I had seriously done enough to wake up the dead.

"Zelman... come on, wake up now..." I whispered close to his ear in the hope of freaking him out.
I only received a smirk. Well... this proved my earlier point that he was ignoring me.

"I'll wake up if you give me a kiss." He whispered back, his eyes still closed.

"No."

"Then I guess we're spending the day together in bed." He said.

I gave up. His rough morning voice was beginning to make my nose slightly drip with blood.

(AN: for some reason I'm finding this really funny and having a slight laughing fit.)

I quickly wiped it before the scent got out. Too late. His eyes opened and went an even deeper red, his fangs elongating further.
I was suddenly flipped into my back and he was sitting crouched on my stomach.
I blushed a deep red and looked everywhere but him. Luckily my nose had stopped but he didn't move.

He started to nuzzle my neck and slowly moved until his face was pressed into my hair.
"I still haven't been given my kiss." He said as he moved his hands to grip my wrists and hold them above my head.
I slowly leaned up as best as I could and placed my lips on his. He immediately responded pushing my head back into the pillow and lowering the rest of his body onto mine.
After a while, I moved my head.

"We're expected to meet Sei soon so that he can introduce us to the case." I whispered.

He groaned and rolled off of me. Though he kept ahold of my hands, this caused me to follow him over and end up sprawled on top of him again.
Not happening again! I thought to myself as I pulled my hands out of his and sat up. This left him lying under me smirking and my sitting across his hips.
I quickly jumped up when I felt the slight lump in his pants. I ran to closet and gabbed my clothes before locking myself in the bathroom to get ready.
I was so not going to deal with that conversation now.
When I was ready I peeked outside the door. My room was thankfully empty. I grabbed a muesli bar from my little fridge and jumped out the window. When I arrived at the garage I took my bikes keys out, jumped on my bike and drove off as I put the helmet on.

Zelman P.O.V
As I got into my car, I watched as Hayley sped down the driveway. I smirked. I now knew how to make her move faster.

As I drove to the meeting point, I thought about why I had done what I did this morning. There wasn't any particular plan behind my actions. I just did what I wanted and felt was right. I suddenly looked up to see a Kowloon child jump out of the bushes and into Hayley's motorbike, sending them both off the road.
I stopped the car so suddenly it swerved. I had jumped out and started running after them before it had even come to a stop.

If it makes it better, I've already started I the next chapters of this story and will try and write as much as I can. This means you can probably expect more frequent updates. I have also reread the whole story and done my best as fixing the spelling, grammar ect.
Sorry again for the wait!