Chapter 8

I am so so so sorry for the long wait for an update. Everything has been a bit hectic recently so reading stories and adding to stories has been almost impossible. Sorry!

Hayley's P.O.V

I collapsed on my bed as soon as I arrived back at my room, wondering what the hell had just happened. My mind was like a broken record player, replaying the scene over and over again in my mind. Though not absorbing anything that happened. I felt like a teenager fangirling over their favorite anime character or something. It was ridiculous.

I pulled my arm over my eyes, successfully blocking out any light, making me drowsy. Though trying to sleep now would futile. My body was tired but my brain was to hyped up to sleep.

I moved my arm back to my side, staring at the glass, as though an answer to the endless questions going through my mind would appear on it. Did he have feelings for me? Was he just teasing me? Am I another girl to play around with? Does he take me seriously? Why are all these questions negative?

I didn't know, and the window was obviously just as clueless, 'cause no answers appeared.

Zelman's P.O.V

I stood and stared at the door she had just disappeared through, wishing she would come back.

She didn't. 'I wonder if she actually likes me?' I thought to myself.

I started to feel a bit ridiculous after a while, staring at a door like a lovesick puppy. If someone were to walk past my widow, (though I doubt anyone would) they would think I was in love with a door. Which would definitely ruin my reputation. I should stare at the wall or out of the window instead...

After making up my mind, I decided standing there would solve nothing. So I pulled on my tracksuit jacket, and began walking at a leisurely pace towards Hayley's room.

When I reached the door, I realised I didn't even know what to say. I knocked on her door anyway.

... No answer

I knocked again

... still nothing

I turned the handle and walked in, because it's my house and I can do what I want.

She was out-cold on her bed asleep. I walked over to her and as I got closer, I noticed she was shivering. 'Idiot girl for not getting under the covers.' I huffed.

I walked to the top of her bed and pulled the covers back. Once I was happy with the space, I walked back over to Hayley and picked her up, carefully carrying her over to the top of the bed and placing her down. I moved the sheets back up an turned around to leave, but before I could get anywhere, I felt a small tug on my sleeve. Hayley had woken up slightly and was staring at me groggily.

"Stay with me?" She asked. Already pulling me towards her. I felt my lips tug into a sly smile and peeled back the bed covers, slipping underneath them with her. She was still shivering slightly, so I pulled her towards me and she curled into my chest. I squeezed her to me one last time before falling asleep with her in my arms.

Yup, really sorry it's so short to. Is there anyone who actually reads these author notes at the beginning and end or am I talking to myself?

Moving on, feel free to type ideas for more of this story on my message board or in the comments! I haven't seen Black Blood Brothers in a while now so everything is a bit hazy. I was gonna update earlier but wattpad didn't work properly while I was in China, so... sorry for the late and short update!