Chapter 1 ~ Staying at Bradfords

It's a little bit of a back story. Lucy and Tim have been riding together for 2 years, and both clearly have feelings for each other but won't admit it. Lucy has just been away on UC work for 4 months, and they haven't seen each other at all in that time.

--------------------------------
Tim's Pov:
As much as I didn't want to admit it, I was glad Lucy's operation was over. She would be coming back in a few hours, and she would be staying with me as she can't return to Patrol for at least a week after she gets back, and she needs to rest. I mean, we all know Lucy. Alone in her apartment. She's bound to cause some sort of trouble.

Lucys Pov:
"Finally, after 4 months away, I get to go home!" I said to Tim, who picked me up from the airport. "Uhhh. Yeah, about that -" Tim replied nervously. "Grey said after the pasta incident that he doesn't want you alone for at least a week." Tim smiled sweetly at me. "OK, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT PASTA CATCHES FIRE IF YOU FORGET THE WATER!?" I snap back.

"Where am I staying then?" I said, rolling my eyes. "Well, um- At mine?" Tim stuttered. My eyes widened a bit, but I quickly shut them. "I mean ok sure, as long as it has decent food and a comfy couch, I'm happy," I reply, glancing at Tim, who has a small smile on his face.

After a short drive, we arrived at Bradfords home. "Mhmmm, not bad Timothy!" I say with a hint of approval in my voice as I look around. "I know, it's perfect," Tim replies.

After a few beers, we both decide it's time to go to sleep.

------------------
TIME SKIP 1 WEEK LATER (I'm sorry 😭)
------------------
Lucys Pov:
As I walked into the roll call room, I was greeted with a loud series of claps and whistles. "Thank you guys," I say, rushing in slightly embarrassed and late.

"Welcome back, Officer Chen!" Grey says with a warm welcome. As the roll call continues, I can see angela, nyla, and tim whispering. *mhmm k wonder what there up to* as soon as angela saw me leaning back on my chair a little to listen, she quickly turned to the others, said something, and they stopped talking. *rudee*