Chapter 9 ~ The best trio

Tim arrived at the station a bit later than usual, earning a lot of strange looks. As he walked into the roll call room, Grey walked in behind him. He walked up onto the stage. "Ok, so everyone take one of these," he said, handing out leaflets. "These individuals robbed a house last night. Of course, the midnight shift left the work down to us. If you see these men approach them with extreme caution -" Grey began to explain.

Lucys pov:
Suddenly, someone burst through the door. Everyone turned to look. "What is so important that you need to interrupt my roll call detectives?" Grey asked, rolling his eyes. "We need lucy! Now!" Angela and nyla said at the same time. I looked around, confused. "Go on lucy," Grey said, tapping his fingers on the desk. "But- I-" I started to say confused. Angela and nyla marched over, picked me up out of my seat, and led me towards the door. I looked over at Tim, and he looked just as confused as I was.

If I was honest, I was mad at Tim. I felt humiliated. After Friday night, it was like he tried to forget it. The morning after, he drove me home without giving me a chance to change and only said, "Bye." I had tried to call him after he never answered. Then he arrived late today, which wasn't like him at all.

Before I knew it, I was in an interrogation room with Angela and Nyla sitting on one side of the table and me the other. "Tell us everything!" They said giggling like a bunch of high school girls. "Mhm?" I asked, confused. "WHAT HAPPENED WITH TIMOTHYYYY?!" Nyla screeched. "Oh." I said abit deflated, looking down at my hands.

"He didn't?! I'm gonna kill him!" Angela said, standing up and slamming her hands down onto the table. "What?" Nyla asked, confused. "I know that look. It's the Tim drove me home straight after and hasn't talked since look." Angela said, fuming. So he had done this before?! "He's done this before?" Nyla questioned. "Yes. He dated a girl called Amy once. Did the same thing. Poor thing spent almost the whole day avoiding him and ended up transferring to a different station." Angela explained.

We heard a small knock at the door. "You in there, lucy?" Tim's voice said from the other side of the door. Angela made sure to pick a room without the room to the side that you could listen to in the conversation. "Come on." Angela said, standing up and leading me to the door. When she opened it I saw Tim there. "Move bradford." Nyla said, annoyed.

Angelas Pov:
How could he do this to lucy? After everything she's been through with caleb. I thought he'd grown out of his selfish ways. Apparently not. I hated his guts right now. Poor lucy looked like she was going to burst into tears at every moment. No doubt she felt used.

Lucys pov:
Tim moved out of the way, and Angela pushed past him, holding my arm. She led me towards the locker rooms. " Wait here. Come on, nyla, " Angela said as the two disappeared around the corner. When they emerged again, they were both in their patrol uniform. "But I thought you two were detectives now?" I asked, confused. "We are, but we can break a few rules. Plus, Grey won't mind, "  Nyla said, walking towards his office.

When she got to the door, she knocked and went in. "Me, Angela, and Lucy are riding together today. Partly so we can assess her for the detectives exam partly because of bradford, ok?" Nyla asked, already leaving the room. "Of course, yeah, that's fine," Grey said, not looking up from his desk. "Hey guys, what are you doing with Lucy? We need to get out." Tim asked, appearing behind us. "Nope, you're with Nolan today." Angela answered coldly.

Tim's pov:
I knew this was about me and Lucy. Friday night was a mistake. It can't happen again. We were both drunk, and it didn't mean anything. Did it? I felt bad for not calling her, but it was a mistake. It won't happen again.

------------------
Lucys pov:
*Later that day*

I was sitting in the back, Nyla was driving, and Angela was sitting in the passenger seat. "So what are you gonna do to bradford?" I asked curiously. "Not just me, We, what are we gonna do?" Angela asked. "Ooo, I know! We should invite everyone out for drinks, and Lucy could flirt with people while we're there. That will surely make him jealous!" Nyla said excitedly. "Dont worry, Lucy, we'll find someone for you to act flirty with, not just a randomer, ok? Oo, what about that hot fire fighter emmet?" Angela asked, her eyes sparkling. "Ooo, yes! I'll message him now and invite him!" I replied, giggling. I knew Tim didn't like emmet. "We really are the best trio, aren't we!" Nyla said, smiling from ear to ear.