Chapter 8 ~ Angelas house

Lucys pov:

We arrived at angelas house, and I marched Tamara and tim up to the front door. I pounded my fist on the door. I saw Tim hide behind Tamara, obviously afraid of angela. Tamara was slowly backing away from the door. "Get back here now, you two." I snarled. They came running back. The door opened just as I was about to knock again. Wesley answered. "Can I help you-" wesley started. "Where's angela." I said, pushing past him. "Uh upstairs, why?" Weslesy said, confused.

I turned to Tamara and tim. "Both of you upstairs now." I snapped at them. They came scarpering up the stairs after me. I swung the bedroom door open and saw angela sitting on the bed. "Hello lucy, how are you!" She said with a mischievous grin. It was like she knew I was coming. "Tamara warned me," Angela said, basically reading my mind. "Oh, come on! I have to live with her!" Tamara groaned. "And I have to work with her put up with it." Angela snapped back. "Oh come on, Lucy's not that bad-" Tim said, interrupting them. We all turned to him and said, "No one asked you, Bradford." In unison.

"Why did you bet on me and tim?!" I asked, annoyed. "Because it's so obvious! Nylas is going to love this!" Angela said, giggling. "If i may speak?" Tim asked. We all turned to him, and I raised an eyebrow. "What does chenford mean?" He asked, confused. "Oh God. How oblivious is he?" Tamara asked me. "Exactly what I said!" I replied. "You're not the brightest, are you, bradford?" Angela said, chuckiling at him. "It's yours and Lucy's second names combined. You know. Chen and bradford. Chenford? It's your ship name, " angela said, beeming. "Ohhh, I get it," Tim said, happy.

"Wait, you're here? So that means it did happen!" Angela did excitedly jump up. "Yeah, in the kitchen where I eat my breakfast!" Tamara said, rolling her eyes. Tim smirked. "Aww, that's so cuteee!" Angela said in aw. "Are you two drunk? I smell vodka." Angela asked, waiting an eyebrow. "A little bit." I admitted. "Right Tamara, drive them home, will you? We can finish talking about this Monday, ok?" Angela said, shooing us downstairs.
"Goodnightt" wesley said as we made our way up the drive.

When we got in the car, I heard Tim whisper something to Tamara, and she scoffed. The engine turned on, and I closed my eyes.

I felt Tamara stop the car, and I stayed resting my head against the door with my eyes closed. I was so tired. I think I drank too much. I heard the door open and the smell of Tim's cologn aa he leaned across me to undo my seat belt. I felt him lift me out of the car and thank Tamara for the ride. I heard Tamaras car drive off. Where were we? I opened my eyes for a second, I saw Tim's front door.

We got inside, and I could hear Kojo bouncing around. "Sit!" Tim commanded. The sound of kojos nails against the floor stopped. Tim took a few steps forward, and I felt my back conrct with a cushion. He lay me down on his sofa and walked off. He came back a few minutes later and picked me up again. He sat me down on a chair in his room and grabbed a hoodie from the wardrobe. He slowly put it on me. I didn't even bother to help him. I was too tired. This is why I hate drinking.

Tim went behind me and put my hair in a loose bun. He remembered me saying i hated sleeping with my hair down. He picked me up again and placed me down on his bed. He pulled the covers up to my chin and placed a kiss on my forehead, and made his way towards the door. I didn't want him to leave. "Stay," I whispered, my eyes still closed.

I heard him stop and close the door. I felt his weight on the other side of the bed as he slowly got under the covers. I turned around and placed my head and hand on his chest. I breathed the smell of him again. He put his arm around me, and it didn't take long for us both to fall asleep in eachothers arms.