Chapter 11 ~ Home

Lucys pov:
Whatever car we were in came to a stop, and tim carried me somewhere. I was still half asleep, but I knew Tim was there, and I liked it. Tim put me down on a chair and shook my shoulder lightly. "Wake up, Luce." he whispered. "Mhm?" I grumbled. "Come on, you need to get changed." He mumbled. "I'm fineeee" I said, giggling. I was very drunk.

"Where are we anyway?" I said, giggling still. "Mine, here is a pair of shorts, and you always have a t-shirt in your bag for random reasons so you can get changed into these," Tim said soflty. "No, I'm staying in this." I said, trying to get up but falling back down onto the seat. "That dress looks really ichy. Come on, please? For me?" Tim asked politely.

"Ugh. No. Stop being so bossy!" I complained. I could tell Tim was getting irritated. "Lucy Chen, take these clothes and get changed in the bathroom now." Tim warned. "No." I said, closing my eyes. The next thing I knew, Tim had grabbed my arm and yanked me up. Not in a mean way. "Heyy!" I said, hitting his chest. "Get changed, lucy." He said, pushing a change of clothes into my arms.

I went into the bathroom and examined the clothes he gave me. some shorts. Wait, these shorts were mine. I remember I left them here. Last time.

Tim's pov:
"Uhh, Tim?" I heard a small voice say. "Yeah?" I asked. "Uh, I think I need help." She said, giggling. I hated when she was drunk. She became so giggly. I made my way to the bathroom, and before I went in, I said, "Are you decent?". No reply. "Lucy?" I whispered.

"I'm coming in." I said before opening the door. Lucy was lying on the floor with a shirt stuck on her. Her arm went through the neck hole, and she was trying to get her head through an arm hole. She had fallen asleep as well. "Oh lucy," I said, chuckiling. "It's not funny," she mumbled. I tried to help her get her shirt on properly as best as I could, but she was wiggling. "Can you stop moving. And can you co-operate please?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"You know what? I give up with this stupid shirt," She said and pushed it off. I realised she was just sitting there in her short shorts and bra. Her face turned red with embarrassment. "Tim," she whispered. "I can't hear you, lucy." I said, straining to listen. I leaned in closer to here her. She grabbed me face and looked into my eyes. The next thing i knew, she was kissing me. I couldn't stop my hands from lowering down to her waist. I pulled away. "Lucy, you're drunk. We can talk about this tomorrow. "I'm tireddd" she wined. 

Lucys pov:
A small shudder went up my spine as tim helped me get up. He took off the hoodie he was wearing and helped me put it on. This time, I didn't stop him. He led me to his room and tucked me under the blanket, then left. Kojo was on the bed with me snoring, and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep either.

The next morning, I ran out of his bedroom into the bathroom. I lent found next to the toilet and threw up my entire stomach contents. I heard my phone ring. It was Bailey.

B: Lucy, do you feel sick?

L: Yes. I feel horrible.

B: I rang the other two. They feel fine. This isn't just a hangover. I think it's those shots we had.

L: I think so, too.

B: I need to throw up.

L: Same.

*Bailey hangs up*

Tim comes rushing into the bathroom. "Are you ok???" A worried expression over his face. "I'm fine-" I said, leaning back over the toilet to throw up. "I don't mind paying for that to get cleaned." I said shuddering. "Lucy, you're not fine. What drinks did you have." Tim asked. I lent over the toilet to throw up once again. "A new shot. Bailey had it to her, and she felt horrible, and the others felt fine."  I answered.

"I'm sending units to go check out that bar now." Tim said, standing up. "Can you just hold my hair." I said weakly. "Of course." Tim said, moving all my hair and holding it in a pony tail. Eventually, I stopped throwing up. Tim helped me back into bed and called Tamara to update her. "We have work tomorrow," I grumbled. "No, we don't. Grey cleared us." Tim said, not looking up from his phone. "You called Grey?!  This is humiliating!" I said, burying my face in the covers.

"I mean, if you want to go to work and not spend quality time with me, be my guest." Tim said, flopping down onto the bed. "What type of quality time are we talking about?" I said poking my head out from under the covers. "I think we both know Boot." Tim said, smiling up at me.

--------------------------
Long story short They did 'it' (I'm really tired, and I cba to write it in at the moment.) I will possibly write it at a later date tho! Until then, u will have to put up with my laziness, sorry! xx