Chapter 7 ~ The phone Call

I took a deep breath. Come on lucy. It's not that hard. I shakily unlocked my phone and pressed the phone icon. I scrolled through my contacts till I got to his. I pressed ring and held it up to my ear shaking. I sat on the bed and closed my eyes, a lump forming in my throat as I heard Tim's ringtone in the living room.

"Lucy?" He answered, confused. I stayed silent. "Lucy, you there?" He asked again. "Uh yeah." I replied quickly. "Do you need something? Your ment to be ringing this mystery man of yours." Tim answered smuggly. "I am." I whispered down the phone. "Wait, what?" Tim answered, confused. "Well, do you?" I asked. No answer. "Tim? Are you there? Tim?" I asked again. He hung up. I went to head out of the room to go see where he was, but as I opened the door, he was already there.

I looked up at him, and he grabbed my face and kissed me. At first, I was surprised, but then I melted into the kiss. I could taste the bitterness of the vodka on his tongue. It lasted for about 5 seconds before he broke away. "Sorry- I-" Tim stuttered. Before he could say anything else, I kissed him. For longer this time. Both of us didn't break away until we needed air. "Lucy I- I've liked you for ages." Tim finally said. "Well, you could have told me!" I said, hitting his chest. "You didn't tell me!" Tim said defensive.

"Yeah, well, that's because I'm special." I said proudly. "Mhm. Special you say?" Tim said with a smirk. "Yes, I am very spec-" I began to tease him but he cut me off with an aggressive kiss. "Tim?" I said, trying to catch my breath. "Yeah?" Tim asked, looking into my eyes. "Do you think were gonna remeber this tommorow?" I muttered. "Hopefully" He replied with another smirk.

Before I could register what was happening Tim had grabbed my legs and picked me up so I was now sitting on his lower stomach/waist. He made his way towards the kitchen being careful not to drop me with him still kissing me. He set me down on the counter and started to kiss down my neck.

I slowly started to unbutton his shirt, he helped as i was taking so long (because of the alchol i couldnt find the buttons) and chucked it to one side. I placed one hand on his toned stomach as he took my hoodie off. He needed a bit of help with that. "You can't even get my hoodie off? That's a bad start Bradford," I teased shaking my head. In one swift movement he had pulled my shirt over my head. He had one hand on my waist and one on the counter to support his weight.

I had one hand still on his stomach and one of his shoulder my nails digging into his skin slightly. I knew that would drive him mad. I let out a small moan which made Tim chuckle and break away from the kiss. Just as are lips came into contact again I heared a noise. A suprised gasp.

"TAMARA?" I shouted pushing bradford off and grabbing my shirt of the counter. "I TOLD YOU! I SAID IT WOULD HAPPEN! I SAID IT WOULD! I WON THE BET! AND I SAW IT HAPPEN SO THERES NO WAY IN DENYING IT. YOU TWO WERE JUST MAKING OUT ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER. Which, by the way I will never be touching again so thanks for that." Tamara burst out. Her eyes darted towards her bedroom and saw her door open. "You guys didn't!" She said running towards her door ans saw the messed up sheets. "YOU GUYS DID IT IN MY ROOM! ON MY BED!" She said gagging slightly.

Tim let out a small chuckle. "You think this is funny do you bradford?" Tamara pushed past me. She grabbed Tim's shirt and handed it to him. "I think your missing something. And this is not funny at all. In my room guys!?" Tamara said looking like she was about to explode. "No no. Lucy was sleeping in there then she came out of your room. We didn't 'do it' in your room Tamara. But your reaction was hilarious." Tim laughed at her.

"Wait, what bet?" I questioned suspiciously I might have been drunk but I was not gonna let that one slide. "Uhhh nothing" Tamara said trying to push past me.

Tamara couldnt get past so she turned to escape the other way and saw Tim standing with him arms crossed and his eyebrows raised. She was trapped "Promise not to tell her!" She pleaded. "Me and Angela made a bet. On where you guys would do it first. Here or at Tims" Tamara explained. "Oh did she now?" Tim asked. "Guess who I'm going to be asking to go on patrol with me Monday." Tim asked sarcasticly.

"Well I would say lucy so you could take this" Tamara said pointing her fingers at us then at where I was on the counter Tim standing between my legs "over to the station and into the back of your little police car." She said smiling walking back to her room and closing the door. "ITS CALLED A SHOP!" Tim shouted after her. "WHATEVER YOU SAY DUMBFORD" Tamara replied giggling. I raised an eyebrow. "Dumbford? Dumbford! Am I a joke to this woman!" Tim asked annoyed.

"screw waiting till monday. Put your t-shirt on now." I said to Tim walking towards tamaras door. The affect of the alchol seemed to have worn of in that moment. I banged on tamaras door. "TAMARA! HURRY UP AND COME OUT HERE YOUR DRIVING ME AND BRADFORD TO ANGELAS. NOW."