Chapter 10 ~ Truth or Dare

Lucys pov:
After shift, I drove home and got changed into a short small black dress that showed off all of my curves, I had bought the dress a few months prior but never got a chance to wear it.

I applied a small amount of makeup and straightened my hair. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Tamara sitting on the sofa. Her laptop was on her lap, and it looked like she was studying. "Damn Lucy! That dress looks perfect on you!" Tamara said with a sparkle in her eye. "Thanks, Tamara," I replied, chuckiling. I glanced over at the floor and saw two baby carriers. "What are those?" I asked suspiciously. "Shh, it's Jcak and Leah, I said I'd look after them so you could all go out and have a break," Tamara said, smiling. "Awww, thank you," I said, leaning across to hug her.

I heard a knock at the door. "That'll be emmet! I've got to go. I'll see you later, Tamara!" I said, waving goodbye. I opened the door, and emmet was standing there in a suit with the first few top buttons undone. "Nice suit," I say, giggling.

We arrive at the bar, and I immediately see Angela with wesley, Nyla with James, Nolan and Bailey, Celena, a date, and Tim on his own. Good. We got out of emmets car and made our way to the group. I saw Tim's eyes travel down my body, but he looked away when I noticed. Emmet was standing next to me and had one arm around my waist. Tims jaw was clenched. Mhm. We haven't even gone inside yet, and he was already jealous. These plans are gonna work better than I thought it would. "Lucy, you look gorgeous! " Angela squealed. "Thanks! Can we go in? I'm cold!" I asked, shivering. Emmets hand stroked my arm in an attempt to keep it warm.

Inside, we all headed to the bar and sat on stools. Me, Angela, Bailey, and Nyla all sat together, and the boys sat with each other. "I didn't expect to see you here, bailey?" I asked, confused but happy she was here. "Angela called, said you were having Bradford problems. I personally love the plan." She said, giggling. Nyla and angela ordered beers whilst me and bailey had some new sort of shot that just arrived at the bar.

A little while later and we were all practicly wasted. "I need to go to the bathroom. Can you come with me, Angela?" I asked, wobbling a bit. "Sure!" She said, and we both got up and turned the corner toward the bathroom. I froze. Emmet was outside of the men's bathroom with a girl pinned against the wall. "Lucy, are you ok?" Angela said, not realising. "Am i really that bad? That no one wants to be with me? What is so and about me?!" I burst out crying. Angela glanced over and saw emmet. "I'm going to kill him." She muttered.

Tims Pov:
I could hear lucy shouting somewhere. I got off my stool and followed the sound. I could see Angela facing me with lucys head on her shoulder. Angel glanced at me and signalled with her head towards the bathroom. I glanced over and saw emmet leaving with a girl. I was gonna kill him. How could he hurt lucy like that?

Lucys pov:
I didn't really feel like being out anymore, so we all climbed into the back of a cab and went to Nolans house. He practically lived in a mansion, so there was enough room for everyone. We got in, emmet had left before we did, so we were one person short.

We went and sat on the sofa, and Bailey was hugging me, I lent against her shoulder. The girls had obviously told her what happened. Tim sat across from me, and I could feel him watching me every so often, but he didn't say anything. "Ooo, I know who wants to play truth or dare?" Angela suggested. When Angela got drunk, she always got excited. "Noooo," Tim groaned. "Oh, come on, don't be a spoil sport. Everyone else is playing." Nyla said, rolling her eyes.

We sat down around Nolans coffee table. "Right, I'll go first," Angela said. "Bailey, truth or dare." She asked, sipping on a beer. "Ummm, Dare!" Bailey said confidently. "Ok, I dare you toooooo," Angela said, thinking about it. "OOOOO, I dare you to mess up nolans shelfs, like change the order. I know how OCD he gets." Angela said, chuckiling. Bailey stood up and rearranged all of the shelves.

"How - how long do they have to stay like that?" Nolan asked wide-eyed. "All night." Angela said proudly. After a few more pointless dares, Nyla asked, "Timothy truth or dare," raising an eyebrow. "Truth." Tim said, rolling his eyes. "Oh, come on, don't be boring, bradford!" Nyla said, annoyed. "Fine dare." Tim said, not impressed. By that time, I had my eyes closed listening to the conversation. I could hear nyla and angela giggling. "You have to spend 5 minutes in the guest bedroom with Lucy. No exceptions. You can just stay in there. You don't have to do anything." Angela said mischievously.

My eyes shot open. Tim stood up. "Do I have to?" Tim said, annoyed. "Yes. And hurt lucy again, and I will rip your head of understood, " Angela whispered to him sweetly. "Yes, ma'am!" Tim said wide-eyed. "Come on, chen." Tim muttered, going upstairs. I followed after him. I entered the guest room and sat on the window sill, looking up at the stars. Tim sat on the bed. There was an awkward silence until I said, "Why didn't you return my calls?" A bit annoyed. "We made a mistake, lucy. We can do this." Tim said, looking at the floor. "Why not." I asked, looking up at him. He made his way of the bed and over to where I was sitting. "Lucy. You were drunk. How do I know that you really want this?" Tim whispered.

"I love you, Tim." I whispered, still looking out of the window. "I love you to Lucy." Tim whispered in my ear. I yawned. "Want me to call a cab for you to go home?" Tim asked sweetly. "Yes, please," I mumbled. Tim left the room.

Tim's pov:
I made my way downstairs, and all heads turned towards me. "You two good? You've been up there for half an hour?" Angela said, raising an eyebrow. Nolan and Bailey were asleep next to each other on the sofa and nyla and angela, plus their partners were dotted around the front room with blankets and pillows. "Yeah, I'm just calling a cab for lucy." I said, smiling slightly.

Around 20 minutes later, the cab arrived. I went upstairs to go find lucy. "Lucy, are you still in here?" I called out softly. I turned the corner and saw lucy leaning against the window her eyes shut, snoring slightly. I picked her up and carried her out of the room.

Lucys pov:
"Mhm?" I groaned as I felt someone pick me up. I opened my eyes to see Tim. I shut them again and nestled into his chest as he carried me downstairs to the cab. "Goodbye guys," he called out, which I only heard Angela and nyla reply to.