Chapter 2 ~ The phone

Lucy's Pov:
"Sooo... anything change whilst I was gone?" I say trying to make conversation. "You mean like my dating life?" Tim questioned rasing an eyebrow. "Well I guess so, so has anything changed?" I pressed again. "Yeah. Me and Ashley broke up. A few months ago." Tim went quiet. "Hey you know you can always talk to me right?" I place a hand on his arm to re assure him. "Thanks Luce" Tim replied. "No problem Timothy" I reply with a smirk. "Uh no, you know I hate that name!" Tim protested. "To bad!" I replied giggling.

After a few calls we stopped for lunch. I can see Tim's acting abit strange. Possible something to do what with him and ang and nyla where talking about earlier. I will get to the bottom of this.

As the waiter bought my burger over and Tim's fries we began talking. Then I remembered a month before my UC operation he tricked me with a fake proposal to Ashley. *mhmmm. Pay back* I thought in my head. *tamaras gonna love this*

"I need to get something from the shop" I said interrupting Tim mid sentence. "Uhh, ok?" Tim replied a little unsure. I quickly ran to the shop giggling the whole time. *mhmmm, I know he keeps his phone in here somewhere* Ah ha! Under the seat? Come on Tim how easy was that! I was alittle disappointed that it was so easy to find his phone I'm not gonna lie.

"Everything ok?" Tim asked as a walked back to the table, a hint of worry in his voice. "Uh yeah I just needed to make sure I had left my money clip in there!" I came up with a lame excuse. "You mean the one you keep in your bra? The same one thats been there all day?" Tim asked suspiciously.

Wait, how did he know where my money clip was? "Uh wait what? How did you know-" I stuttered. "It's a common trick most female officers use calm down, nyla and angela do it aswell" Tim interrupted quickly looking a tiny bit uncomfortable. "Where do you keep yours?' I asked rasing an eyebrow. Tim reached behind him and when his hand appeared again it contained his money clip. "Back of my belt" Tim said unknowingly. A call came onto the radio. "Come on boot" Tim said as he stood up. God I hated being called boot.