BEFORE YOU READ

I just want to clarify it now, that as it's obvious by the description, the story revolves around the marriage between an Arya and a Mleccha.

And keep in mind, when I say Arya, I am not referring to the non-existent tribe who according to some's imagination came to India and oppressed indigenous Indians.

Aryan-Invasion or Aryan-Migration theory is baseless and proven false by many esteemed scholars in the past and also in the present, and I don't know why do they still teach it as a fact.

But that's besides the point.

Arya means Noble man. Aryaa means Noble woman. Aryaputra means son of noble man. Aryavart means land of nobles. Here also, it means the same.

By nobles I am referring to the ones who study the Vedas and follow the prescribed Vedic lifestyles. And have knowledge of Dharma.

And due to serials these days, don't be under an impression that only women called their husbands as Arya, anyone can call any man as Arya as it's equivalent to saying 'Gentleman'.

Now let's come to what a Mleccha is.

Those who do not study or disregard Vedas and don't follow Vedic lifestyle are regarded as Mlecchas. They were fierce warriors but didn't know Dharma and were filthy in conduct. (exceptions are there like Madra-raj Shalya)

They even had their own language, which isn't specified in Mahabharat, but it was spoken by Vidur and Yudhisthir before Lakshagriha, to keep their discussion a secret.

It is said that learned men shouldn't speak Mleccha language. This means that whatever language they spoke was quite incompetent, unscientific and primitive compared to Primordial Sanskrit.

Their kingdoms are said to be in coastal regions usually in western side and mountainous Himalayan regions.

So I hope it's clear, and Aryan-Invasion myth wala misunderstanding na ho yaha. Cause you know me better than this ✨