CHAPTER 56

The night had already descended, the raindrops were embracing the earth, veiling the world in an enchanted allure. The land was being freshly kissed by the rain, glistening under the moon's watchful gaze. The raindrops cascaded down upon the land like translucent pearls.

Dhisana entered the solitude of her room, and saw Manvendra lying on the bed with his eyes closed, his chiseled features, adorned a countenance of tranquility.

The scent of petrichor, that intoxicating perfume of earth and rain, lingering in the air along with the sleeping form of her husband bathed in the soft glow of moonlight was arousing her senses.

Sitting on the bed beside him in a tilted posture, Dhisana's eyes traced the contours of his peaceful face, every line and curve a masterpiece sculpted by the gods themselves. His gentle slumber invited her closer, captivating her with a magnetic pull that words alone cannot define.

The soft whisper of the rain became a passionate chorus, a sensuous rhythm that resonated deep within her being. Her heart was already fluttering with immense love for him after he rejected the offer to participate in a swayamvar.

The description of the beauty of Panchal's princess did initially cause the princess of Mleccha some insecurity and apprehension, but discovering her husband's loyalty ultimately brought her indescribable joy. He had assured of their unshakable love, leaving no space for doubt or jealousy to fester.

Dhisana was filled with gratitude for Manvendra's unwavering love and loyalty. She now understood that their relationship was built on more than the superficial whims of beauty or status. To him it didn't matter that she was a Mleccha, it didn't matter whether she was striving to be an Aryaa or not. Only she mattered to him.

Dhisana was recognizing that their enduring love goes much deeper. It was no based upon any conditions, it was unconditional.

The raindrops seemed to be fueling her love for him, igniting a passion. As she gazed at his face, her eyes got stuck upon his lips. Quite tempting ones were they, who could curve into the most charming smile in the land.

A rush of conflicting emotions filled her heart looking at his lips. Should she give in to the desire that was welling up inside her ? But was this the right time, the right place ?

'He is asleep, he wouldn't know.' Dhisana thought.

Hence she leaned towards his face, closed her eyes in shyness, with her heart beating extremely fast, she placed a small and gentle peck on his lips. But as her lips brushed against his, Manvendra's eyes fluttered open.

Seeing him awake, Dhisana pulled back instinctively while he sat straight up. Her cheeks turned red in embarrassment, while he looked at her surprised, his lips parted in speechlessness. She internally scolded herself as she lowered her gaze.

But suddenly Dhisana felt his hand on the back of her neck, before she could contemplate she was pulled closer by Manvendra, as he returned her innocent gesture with a passion that took her breath away.

Their breath mingled, whispers of warmth and affection fueling the intensity of the moment. A spark ignited within them, sending ripples of electricity coursing through their bodies. Their kisses deepened, evolving into a tempestuous storm.

Manvendra's hands, now entangled in Dhisana's cascading locks, gently pulled her closer and closer, leaving no space between their entwined bodies. Their hearts beat as one, synchronized in a symphony only they could hear.

Time stood still as their lips moved in perfect harmony, the passion simmering beneath the surface bursting forth like a wildfire. The outside world seemed to have faded away, leaving only the two of them suspended in an eternal moment of undeniable connection.

Caught up in the throes of intimacy, Dhisana found herself getting breathless, her heart pounding in her chest. The sensation overwhelms her, making her succumb to a momentary weakness. She breaks away from his lips, gasping for air.

Dhisana's chest heaved with anticipation and her lips tingled with the lingering sensation of their impassioned encounter. Her cheeks were red but not as much as her lips. She looked at Manvendra, shyness and shame seemed to have seized her.

But he just looked at her with unbound love as his thumb gentle brushed his lips. He looked at his thumb, and then back at her. A moment of silence pervaded the atmosphere, all they did was stare at each other.

"The gods churned the ocean for nothing." Manvendra said, causing her to cover her flushing face with her hands.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

#DhiVendra ke liye Arz Kiya hai !

Mujhse Ishq karte pehle ghabraye tum hi the
Humari mohabbat mei sharmaye pehle tum hi the
Aur yeh mana tujhe baaho mei pehle Maine bhara tha,
Par mere hotho ke paas aaye pehle tum hi the ✨