01 Change

Sae Yeon POV
Hi, my name is Sae Yeon, and I am 15 years old, and I am a junior at a prestigious, stuck-up high school filled with snobby kids as myself. Did I skip a grade you ask? No, my birthday is just very, very late in October, nothing special about me. By the way, I HATE SCHOOL, but it's better than being at home. At home, I learn about business because I am the heiress to the Jungkook Empire, (jungkook meaning nationwide).

I have been told indirectly that I am a rude and cold girl at school, and this year, I am trying to change. Although some boys liked me at school, always following me around trying to get my attention, I still believe I should change. Why? Because I don't have any other friends besides Ashley and Minhyuk, and looking at them, it would be way more fun with more friends.

--------------First Day of School------------

When I got out of my car, I thanked the driver for driving me here. See, I'm not that rude... Am I? No. Snap out of it Sae Yeon. You can't let something as small as that get in the way of your confidence! I walked through the gates of the school as everyone stared at me. I don't know if it's because I'm beautiful, or because I'm rude-- there we go again, Sae Yeon. STOP.

I sighed. "Is life tough, my princess?" Chanyeol said, he was one of the guys that chased me around last year. To be honest, he isn't annoying or anything, in fact, today maybe he could be my first friend! "Hey.." I said, he jumped and his eyes widened. "What? What?" I looked around in case something was behind me, "No, princess... you're talking to me!" I smiled. He hugged me and I was surprised, not in a good way because I wasn't used to this, I slapped his back and he got off rubbing his back. "OWW! Oh, whatever, so what's up?" He said, I gulped.

SY: Am I rude?

CY: Yup.

SY: Then why do you hang out with me?

CY: Because you're pretty and you're smart. You're attractive basically-

Baekhyun came and interrupted, he was also a stalker guy.

BH: HELLO MY love.

SY: Please don't call me that...

BH: WOAH, YOU TALKED TO ME!

CY: RIGHT? IT'S SO WEIRD! NOBODY TALKS TO YOU!

Baekhyun punched his arm and I laughed. They both stared at me like I did something wrong, in fact, the whole school was staring at me as I was entering the hallways laughing. They all suddenly smiled and started whispering to each other,

'Is that really her?'

'yeah, for sure!'

'well then what happened? did she sleep on the right side of the bed this time around?'

'I don't know, but she seems brighter than ever.'

I smiled at all these nicer comments. EEEEEE! I'm so happy! I regret not changing earlier because the feeling of smiling and laughing felt nice. Suddenly, I felt someone's arms snake around my waist, it was Minhyuk!

"Annyeong!" I yelled laughing, his eyes widened, "You're smiling! You're not mad?" I shook my head and skipped away as I saw Ashley pass by. "Ashley!" She turned back confusingly and her eyes also widened. How many wide eyes am I gonna see today? She ran up to me to hugged me and I hugged her back. "Sae Yeon! Are you okay? Why are you so happy?" I whispered in reply, "I'm going to change this year!" She smiled happily, "Well that's glad to hear, but nothing's going to make me stop being your BFF." We then all went to class.

When we all settled down, the teacher came in and said she had some announcements. "As you all know, our school is sponsored by the Jungkook Empire, which is owned by Sae Yeon's parents. Sae Yeon, please stand up." I stood up and waved while everyone cheered. Wow! That was a first, and that felt GREAT! Usually it would just be small claps here and there, but this time I heard cheers and I saw smiles. The teacher continued, "As a gift for coming into 10th grade, they have also sponsored us tickets to the waterpark & swimming pool, not only that, but also hotel rooms--" Everyone cheered cutting her off and she slammed the podium, irritated,