05 Loopy.

Ashley POV

*CRASH*

What was that?! I ran out with Tae Hyung and Min Hyuk to see Sung Jae on the ground with some Park Academy kids laughing at him. Aish, again?! I can't do anything beacause Sae Yeon was still loopy... I have to take care of Sung Jae first.

"Are you okay?!" He nodded, he wasn't okay though, his lips were bleeding and his cheeks were bruised already. "What the hell is your problem?!" I asked the boy laughing, Tae Hyung came back and fist pumped him and I was disappointed. This heartless boy might end up becoming Sae Yeon's fiancee? No way.

I stood up in anger clenching my fists. I can't do anything though... My family's military reputation would be ruined... More importantly, I can't fight. I can defend, I took Taekwondo, but I don't like fighting.

-

-

-

- "Hey, hey, hey! What are we doing here? Oh, looky looky! Well isn't it Principal Park's baby boy! HAHHAHAHAAHA!" Oh no, Sae Yeon, please go... Min Hyuk tried to hold her back, but she countered by... hugging him? Taehyung's face was blank, but I don't give a damn about his feelings.

When Min Hyuk finally got her off, she ran up to the boy, who's name I can now tell is Jimin, and slapped him. HARD. "PWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA" I was laughing so hard I was rolling around on the ground. What made it so funny is that after Sae Yeon slapped him, she smiled and said,

"You're not running? Does that mean I'm not ugly?! I'M NOT UGLY! THE WORLD SHALL KNOW THAT JUNGKOOK EMPIRE'S HEIRESS IS NOT UGLY! UGLY IS BAD, IT MAKES PEOPLE RUN AWAY FROM YOU, BUT THIS BABY BOY HERE DIDN'T RUN AWAY FROM ME AFTER I SLAPPED HIM WITH MY UGLY HANDS THAT AREN'T UGLY ANYMORE!"

Jimin still looked pissed though, "Yah! Aish!" He was about to go back inside his room until Lay came out with Min Hyuk.

"I'm sorry, but you're going to have to leave this hotel." He said,

Jimin laughed, "Who are you to be telling me what to-" I pinched him,

"I happen to own one of the biggest shares of this hotel, and you're going to have to leave."

He scoffed and left. Oh no, why is Sae Yeon going there... "OPPAS, YOU SAVED OUR LIVES!" And with that she kissed both of them, ON THEIR LIPS! Tae Hyung and I pulled her back, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I'M TRYING TO LOVE THEM! ARE YOU DOING THIS BECAUSE I'M UGLY?" I've got to admit. I almost fell to the ground laughing again, but I kept it in. Lay's eyes were still widened as he went back into his room, Min Hyuk was used to it.

See, when we were in 2nd grade, the time when we took business classes, she fell sick at her house, and we were the only ones allowed to stay with her. She wasn't as touchy and kissy as now, but she would hug us so tight as if she hadn't seen us in years. Even though, she was Min Hyuk's first kiss, of course it was just a peck, but after that incident, I bet that's when he started liking her.

Oh Lord, I ship them so much. Her sickness usually doesn't take that long though, latest would be a day or two.

-------3:00pm------

Sae Yeon POV

I opened my eyes, we're still at the hotel- OH GOD, MY HEAD HURTS SO MUCH! I sat up and saw Min Hyuk staring at me, craaaaaap, I didn't do anything bad right?

"Oh, hey..." I said carefully, he smiled and called Ashley. Ashley came up to me and asked me,

"You okay? Does your head hurt? Do you remember anything related to your lips and.... PFT.... ugliness?"

I glared at her. "Are you hinting at something?"

She shook her head, "Never mind. As long as your okay now."

I came out of bed and stretched, "Why are we still here?"

They explained to me how we're sleeping over here again. That's great! More fun~ "Let's go to the arcade tonight then!" They nodded. "I'm hungry though... Let's go eat~"

They agreed, "Let's go to a cafe?" Min Hyuk suggested,

"YES!" Ashley yelled.

Why is she so excited? "Kyungsoo uploaded a photo~ He's at the cafe downstairs! Let's go!" Min Hyuk and I rolled our eyes and followed her. When we got there, we saw Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Lay all sitting at the table. They waved at us, so we went over and sat with them too. The waitress came and took our orders, "I'll have the cheeseburger meal!"

Chanyeol looked at me with a surprised face, "Princess, you eat that?" I nodded and smiled, "I LOVE cheesburgers!" He laughed. Everyone ended up with a burger as well, and we all ate. "Oh yeah! You guys want to go to the arcade after this?" I asked, they all nodded in excitement. It seems like they like playing games~ "Oh, Ashley go invite Sung Jae~" She nodded.

Min Hyuk suddenly leaned towards me, our faces were only centimeters away from each other.

"Do you like him?"

Everyone was staring at us, "N-No, I just want to b-become friends with him."

He smiled and ruffled my hair, "Alright, I wasn't being perverted, I was just trying to scare her. Hey! That's right! Lay, you own a big share in this hotel?"

I interrupted him because I knew about his family, "Lay's family owns most of the biggest shares around Korea. Whether it be companies or hotels, his father owns big shares." He smiled, awwww look at his dimples!

"How'd you know?" He asked,

"I learn this stuff in business class. Especially about other chaebols (heirs/heiress) my age. Watch it Min Hyuk! We're going to become enemies soon!"

We all laughed with each other, but I stopped when I saw Tae Hyung and Chae Kyung making out behind the windows of the cafe. Ew~~!! The shivers are real! "You okay, my love?" Baekhyun asked, Min Hyuk shot a glare, but Baekhyun assured him that he was joking. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine." Stop stuttering, Sae Yeon! "Hey.. Want to go shopping guys?"

"Call!"

"Shoot!"

"I'll go if you go!"

"Ok~"

"Sure! I'll get you guys discounts!" YASS LAY YASS!

"YAYY"

"Ok! Let's go...." I made sure fiancee-- WHAT? NONONONO, AISH, THAT ALIEN MADE ME- UGHHHH! WHATEVER, HE'S GONE, "Let's go now!" I said, and we all made our way out. We didn't have to pay because Baekhyun's aunt owned the cafe~

---------Department Store Area-------

"Ok, make sure you guys always have someone with you! This store might look small, but people can get kidnapped and lost!" Lay warned, wow really?!

Ashley POV

"Ok! I'm with Sae Yeon!" She smiled and nodded and said, "Oh, we'll take Min Hyuk too!" He nodded. Baekhyun went with Chanyeol while Kyungsoo went with Lay. Right as we enter, I grabbed a cart and ran towards a dress I found pretty already.

"OOOH! Sae Yeon isn't this cute?"

"Haha, yeah!" Min Hyuk ended up behind us,

"Min Hyuk! Stay closer to us, what if you get kidnapped?!"

He rolled his eyes, and I laughed. "I'm just gonna go look around in the Men's area, oh, there's Lay, I'll just stick with them for now, if anything, you have to call me!" We nodded and he left.

Sae Yeon POV

I found a cute shirt, so I told Ashley to just meet me in the fitting rooms when I call her since I could tell she wanted to look around some more. When I got to the fitting room areas, I was looking around the doors when something pulled me in...

A/N: HAYYYYY~~~Umm, well if you're reading this, please comment any suggestions or comments in general. Constructive Criticism is welcomed! And if you like the story, go ahead and add it to your library!

SARANGHAEEEEEE~~~~