Book 2!

Sooo, how'd ya like book 1? ^-^ I sure loved writing it after seeing 2.14k of y'all loving it. Like every other author, I would've never expected 2.14k considering my library is full of 1k viewed books.

Now, after all the stars and comments, I've decided a book 2 would only be appropriate! (: I started a new book called 'Anxiety Levels' and it was supposed to help depressed people, but writing the book itself kind of made me sad, and I didn't like that. I was then going to create the book 2 of this series to balance it out! However, I wanted to focus on one book at a time, so I've decided on Just My Luck Book 2.

I deleted 'Anxiety Levels' because I just couldn't bring myself to finishing that book, although it would've been a large accomplishment for me to help many people worldwide with that kind of problem. I'm still young, and I don't think I should touch that part of the world just yet :)

I'll start with Just My Luck Book 2 first after making a cover. You could always private message me if you have a banner for the image spot on my chapters ^-^!

**update: just finished making the cover of "When Pigs Fly..." Book 2 of the Just My Luck Series! I'll get started on it soon!

This series will include:
• Jeon Jung Kook
• Lee Min Hyuk
• Park Sae Yeon
• Kim Tae Hyung
Ahn Hyo Jin

... As the main characters! More information to come...

*****another update: BOOK 2 IS RELEASED! SO FAR I HAVE INFORMATION... LOL, ADD IT TO YOUR READING LIST BECAUSE IM WORKING ON PUBLISHING THE PARTS (:

Bye <3<3