12 Honeymoon Pt. 2

Sae Yeon POV
Aish.. I have to be stuck with him in one room. While Ashley was trying to get a hold of So Eun to come to LA, we were going up to our room. "Taehyung-ssi," (basically formal)

"SSI??"

"Yeah, I'm still freaking pissed at you." He rolled his eyes.

"Can we have Ashley in our room?"

"NO!"

"She's the only girl!"

"NO! This is a honeymoon for TWO PEOPLE."

"Yeah, Ashley and me."

He rolled his eyes again. "TCH. It's not even a real marriage, stop making a big deal about this honeymoon crap!" He pushed me to the wall and trapped me between his hands, "My mom wanted a grandchild."

He was leaning into me and I remembered him and Alice's kiss. I pushed him off of me, "Get a grandchild with Alice! I told you, I don't want to do anything with you, and I don't want to know you either!" I went inside our suite, and I got my blanket and put it on the couch.

"I'll sleep here, you can sleep on the bed, Taehyung-ssi!" I said pointing at the bed. "Oh, come on!" Taehyung yelled as Min Hyuk knocked on the door, "Sae Yeon-ah, Mark wants to see you~" I smiled at Taehyung and he rolled his eyes.

I came out of the hotel room to see Mark talking to BamBam,

"Hey! Have you met Mark yet?"

"Yeah, he saw me at the airport,"

"Ah... I need to go now. Min Hyuk hyung and I have to book a room."

"Is So Eun coming?"

"Yup, and she's sharing a room with Ashley!" I nodded and he left,

"What's up?" I asked Mark, he looked me in the eyes and grabbed my shoulders.

"Do you really like Taehyung?" My eyes widened a little, but I need to keep it friendly with him,

"Y-Yeah, kind of, maybe like a friend, I don't know."

"Then why'd you marry him?"

"It was arranged."

"What happened to Luhan?"

"Taehyung came in the picture basically."

"Oh. Then... what about me?"

".... I want to keep it friendly with you, Mark."

".... But---"

"It was different then and now. It's been so long that I learned to try and forget you, especially finding out the news of you and Hyorin unnie."

"We weren't dating!" At that moment, someone came and broke his hands off my shoulder, "Stop lying, babe!" It was Hyorin unnie!

"Unnie?"

"Who are you calling Unnie?! Stop bothering my boyfriend!" She's changed a lot... (BTW I'm sure Hyorin (SISTAR) is not actually like this :P) I scoffed and Mark looked at me,

"Not dating, huh."

"N-No, that's not what I meant---"

"I don't care anymore. I don't like you, and I plan on never liking you again. Not even as a friend because friends don't lie to each other." I left the situation and I opened the door to my suite. Taehyung fell on the ground,

"Were you eavesdropping?"

"Would you be mad if I said yes?" I lightly slapped his head and smiled,

"Nah, it wasn't anything private."

"...."

"What's wrong?"

"You only like me as a friend?"

"Nah, I kind of don't like you at all after all the things you've done to me to be honest, but I'm a forgiving person, so nothing will go beyond or lower than 'dislike' ^_^"

"Wow, thanks for not hating me."

"You should be. Think about all the stuff you've done to me." I left the room to go downstairs and ask about my friend's rooms.

Taehyung POV

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Son!"

"Hi."

"I released your marriage to the publicity, when you come back from your honeymoon, you're going to become the CEO and merge the companies as soon as possible. All you have to do is announce it, does Sae Yeon like you? She needs to say some words too supporting this idea."

"... erm about that..."

"She doesn't like you?!"

"No.."

"That little.... I got it. I'll handle it."

"Mom."

"What?"

".. are you going to threaten her?"

"Do we have another choice?"

"No.. I guess not..."

"Yeah. It's okay, I'm doing this for you, you're not doing anything wrong, don't feel guilty."

"Ok..."

*hangs up*

Ugh... I hope she doesn't go too far..

Sae Yeon POV

Ugh.. she's calling.

"Yes, Mother-in-law?"

"Sae Yeon-ah!"

What's with that voice...

"Are you enjoying your honeymoon?"

"Sure."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"I have a question, Sae Yeon.."

"Yes?"

"Do you like my son?"

I scoffed, "I think you know very well what my answer is..."

"No. Alright, well let me make a deal here... If you support the merge between our companies, I promise we will fund your parents."

"And if I don't?"

"Oh, you know very well what I'm going to do---"

"Do we look like beggars to you? Before our bankruptcy crap, we were on the same level as you, but even though times changed, you shouldn't be treating us like this."

"Then just say some words supporting this project!"

"So our situation should benefit you? Why? Who are you people to be---"

"Do you want your parents on the streets?"

"...."

"Ok---"

"NO! Okay... fine. I'll pretend to support it... just don't do anything to my parents, don't even fund them, I'm sure they don't want your dirty cash."

"Dirty?"

"At least give the money to me, so I could give them the money. I'll feel less guilty."

"Whatever."

*hangs up*

Tears streamed down my face, I don't have a say in anything anymore. I'm just a puppet now.

A/N: Hi~~ Here's the next chapter. I don't know if there's going to be a season 2, but I guess it depends on how this book goes... If it goes AMAZING, there will be a season 2, but if it goes alright, I'll just end it clear and maybe make a new book.