03 School Trip Pt. 2!

Yixing/Lay POV
This. Is. So. Boring. We've been here at the waterpark for like hours, and we've only been taking photoshoots. I want to swim already! Chanyeol came up to me with Baekhyun,

"LAY! My friends are here! You know how you transferred to my school? Well coincidentally, they came here for a school trip! And they're sleeping over here, and they saved a room for all three of us!"

He was talking so fast because of his excitement. Kyungsoo then came over with a hamburger and gave each of us a bite.

Baekhyun then spoke up, "Guys. This burger is SO GOOD! LET'S GO DITCH! I WANT TO GET ONE FOR THE GODDESS!" Kyungsoo slapped his back, "AAAAAAISH. AH APPO! (THAT HURTS!)" He yelled.

I was curious as to who this goddess was though, "Who would that be?"

Baekhyun giggled. "Well, she has slightly wavy hair, deep brown eyes-" I was confused, "She sounds normal to me..."

Baekhyun shook his head. "She's beyond normal, but seriously, let's just ditch! I want one of those burgers!"

We all agreed, so when the PD and Manager Hyung wasn't looking, we ran. We actually all ended up splitting up, and yup, just my luck, they chased after ME! When I got to the bridge, I stopped and realized I'm screwed if I cross over. Since, the chasers were far away enough, I just jumped over the bridge until I hit something hard, was it a rock? AM I GONNA DIE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sae Yeon POV
"Aishh!" I yelled, I don't care if I sound rude anymore, someone just LANDED on me! "YAH? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU A-" I felt the boy cover my mouth with his hand. Wow, he had abs and was really- what am I thinking! He almost killed me! He pulled me back under the bridge until a large group of people went across the bridge above us.

I might be wrong, but I heard them calling someone named Lay... I think I've heard Ashley say his name before? ... AHA! He's in the group EXO with Chanyeol and Baekhyun!

Lay POV
I wanted to apologize as soon as I hit her, but I couldn't in case the chasers would hear us. Either way, she looked like a goddess, wavy hair, brown eyes, she must be the one that Chanyeol and Baekhyun were talking about, and they were right, she is beyond normal.

When the chasers left, I let go of her, "I'm so sorry, my name is Zhang--"

"Yixing. I know, you were supposed to be transferred into our class, right? It's fine, I understand your circumstances~" I smiled. She seems really friendly. She bid her good bye and left unfortunately. Man, I wanted to spend more time with her, I pouted and relaxed on a tube I stole from a little kid.... HAHA JUST KIDDING! I don't know who's it is!

Sae Yeon POV
I left the pool because I knew if I stayed, I would've ended up becoming red as a tomato. His dimples, OH MY GOSH, THE DIMPLES.

Luckily at that time, Ashley, Minhyuk, and his friends came. "Hey! Why are you still here?" She asked,

"I just came back from the pool." I replied.

We all decided to just chill by the pool. Eunkwang and Hyunsik left to swim because they found "chilling" boring. "AHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! HURRY UP AND JUMP IN, CHANGSUB!" Hyunsik yelled as Changsub jumped into the pool in front of us.

Then Sung Jae came over and sat next to Ilhoon. Here's my chance! "Sung Jae!" He looked at me, "Are you okay?"

He nodded and smiled, "I'm fine, what about--" I gave him a signal to cut him off. I don't want anyone to find out my mom slapped me. He nodded and laid back down.

Sung Jae POV
Aishh. Now I know how Changsub and Hyunsik felt, this is pretty boring. Minhyuk and Sae Yeon were talking to each other about life and stuff while Ilhoon was on his phone. Time to have some fun!

"Hyung."

He ignored me, what?!

"AH HYUNG!"

"What?" He replied as he sat up looking at me. I hugged him and he started screaming almost immediately since he hates being touched! I started laughing and rolling around on the ground. Even Sae Yeon and Minhyuk were laughing.

Ilhoon started kicking me and I stood up and pecked his cheek and jumped into the water.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Ilhoon screamed and chased me, but he'll never catch me!

Sae Yeon POV
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I don't know why, but people's pain is my joy. Kind of sadistic, right? Oh well. I sighed in boredom. I guess everyone is getting bored by the pool as well.

"MinHyuk!"

He looked at me, "Yeah?"

"LET'S WATCH A MOVIE AT MY ROOM! You can invite your friends, and I'll invite mine!"

He nodded and we decided to meet in front of my room. I brought Ashley with me, but I realized I wasn't close with everyone. "Umm... Sae Yeon... Do you hear them?"

"She's hosting a movie night?"

"yeah! But she's only inviting her close friends..."

"Oh.. I guess we won't be attending :("

"Yeah... we're on a different level... they're chaebol (heirs/heiress), and we're just.... most likely employees..."

"Well, duh! I wish I could go too though... I heard Minhyuk oppa and his friends are going to be there!"

"Stop talking about them! I totally ship him and-"

I stopped listening when I heard that girl... "You know... our room is really big, right?" Ashley said.

"That's why my parents invested... and that's why we're going to invite those girls."

Ashley smiled as we walked towards them. They were all surprised and frozen.

"Umm... I'm sure you've all heard... would you like to join us?"

They all screamed and hugged us both, and I was so happy. I hated the fact that they think we're different from them. "What should we wear?!?! Dress? Formal wear?"

That's when it hit me. They think whatever we do is 'fancy' and 'prestigious', I was afraid this would happen.

"No... You guys don't have to act like I'm different from you. Ashley and I want to be your close friends, and... well. I'm going a little off topic, haha, just wear whatever! It's not even a party, it's just a movie night. If anything, I'm going to be wearing pajamas!"

They're eyes widened and they started squealing. Ashley and I joined them~ Oh! Lay! I should invite him! "Okay! You guys go get ready, and meet me at the hotel!" They all nodded and went to get ready. I told Ashley to go invite EXO since she loves them so much, and she agreed. I went to go find Lay!

A/N: HEYYYYYY OMGOMGOMGOMG LAY IS IN NOW!! Yup, I've been waiting to add in more kpop people~~~~~ for now,

ANNYEONG!!!!!!!