14 "I'll reveal everything."

Sae Yeon POV

"Looks like I have my own speech to discuss." I said while waving my phone.

Mrs. Kim smirked, "You don't know where it's held!"

"Why wouldn't I? You gave me all the details remember?"

She clenched her fists, "You sly fox! You planned this didn't you?!"

"I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT MRS. KIM! I don't think you're in the right situation to be yelling at me! I have 3 choices regarding your future! One: Bankrupt your company like mine. Two: Send you to jail. Three: Both."

"Yah!" Taehyung said,

"YOU SHUT UP! YOU PROBABLY KNEW ABOUT ALL THIS! Acting like you liked me? HAHAHA, it's really funny now."

"Y-You wouldn't call the police on us! You're married to him, and it would ruin your life too!" Mrs. Kim just wouldn't stop yelling at me, she's just making me even angrier.

"Oh, really? Try me." I dialed 911,

"911, what is your emergency?"

*Mrs. Kim hangs up the phone*

I glared at her and smirked, "Mrs. Kim. Don't worry about my life, even if it ruins my life, if it means that you suffer forever, I'll reveal everything." She dropped on her knees,

"You're not human! How could you do this to an old lady like me?"

"MOM! STOP IT!" Taehyung tried pulling her up, but she yanked her arm back.

"Me? Not human?" I clenched my fists, "You bribed doctors I trusted to kill my parents just to stop me from finding out that you planned everything. That all you wanted was our company. Who knows Taehyung-ssi, maybe you were even gonna divorce me after you got the company. After you both deceived me."

He stood up and looked at me, "It wasn't anything like that! Divorce you? I really liked you---" I slapped him, "Oh drop the act already. Nothing's going to stop me from that press conference."

His mom then stood up and tried to slap me, but I grabbed her wrist, "And don't even think about cancelling the conference. I will open up another one and another one until the world knows what you've done." I threw her wrist and left the house to Min Hyuk. When I saw him, more tears came out than expected, I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead,

"Let's go... You need some rest. The conference is tomorrow morning."

"The earlier, the better."

Taehyung POV

She really left. "M-Mom, what's going to happen now? You did that to her parents?"

"I had no choice. If I didn't, her parents would've ordered us dead by now..."

"Mom! That's so inhumane--"

"Taehyung-ah! This is all for your future! Your life, your children, your generation! Now give me some time to think... I can't lose our company yet."

I sighed and went out of the doorway to see Sae Yeon hugging Min Hyuk. Then he.... kissed her forehead. I guess I'm really done with her... Maybe I should go to the club with the boys to get her off my mind,

Group Chat: "PARK ACADEMY BOYZ + TAEHYUNG HAHAAHAHAHA..." 'what's with that name...'

v-lien: club? call?

chimchim: tch, yah! we're already there!

rapmon: do you have your fake id?

v-lien: ofcourse.