13 Problems

Sae Yeon POV

I'm just a puppet now...

I was hanging out in So Eun and Ashley's suite thinking about the conversation with Mrs. Kim. UGH, I SHOULD'VE NEVER MET THEM!

"OH MY GOSH! SAE YEON! YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL IN SEOUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" Min Hyuk yelled.

"WHY?!"

"YOUR PARENTS GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT!"

My eyes widened. Min Hyuk and I ran downstairs to his car and sped all the way to the airport. We took a taxi to the hospital. I asked for my parents and they pointed to the room down the hallway on the right.

"MOM! DAD!"

"Ah... OW... Sae Yeon?" Mom asked, Dad was still sleeping... I hope.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I couldn't hold back my tears, "MOM?"

She sighed, "Dear... I don't know how many months... weeks... days.. or even hours I have left---"

"NO, DON'T SAY THAT TO ME!"

"I need to tell you everything now. I wasn't finished before about Taehyung's mom. She planned everything, she's not gonna stop until--" The doctors cut her off,

"EXCUSE ME?!" I yelled,

"I'm sorry, but we're going to have to ask you to leave the room. We're going to perform the surgery now,"

Mom looked confused. "I thought it was later?"

"Um... Uh.. Miss, please leave the premises this instant."

"What are you talking about?!" Mom screamed, something's off...

"I'm sorry Mrs. Park..."

They just kept on pushing me out.. I can't! She might not come out alive! She needs to finish her sentence! Min Hyuk ran to me, "Why did they push you out?!" More tears formed in my eyes, so he hugged me tight,

"They're going into surgery..."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Surgery!"

"It's scheduled way later from now. What surgery?"

That hit me hard. I ran back to the doors, but they locked it, I banged on the door, "YOU HEARTLESS PEOPLE! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Nothing would make the door open, so we had no choice but to stay seated outside the room.

------------------------4hrs later--------------------

The doors unlocked, and the doctors and nurses that kicked me out came out, "I'm... so sorry... we couldn't save them..." Are. You. Freaking. Kidding. Me?

"What...?" Min Hyuk put his hand on my shoulder, but I brushed it off.

"W-We couldn't save them--"

"DID YOU EVEN TRY?!"

Min Hyuk's eyes widened, "Hey, now that's a little--"

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR INTENTIONS ARE! HOW MUCH WERE YOU PAID TO KICK ME OUT FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH?! YOU COULD'VE KEPT THEM ALIVE, LET THEM SAY THEY'RE GOOD BYES, BUT NO. You guys..." Tears would not stop streaming down my cheeks, "You guys are disgusting scumbags. Do you think money is everything? Do you know you just killed two people in there for some money? IS THAT ALL THEY'RE WORTH TO YOU PEOPLE?!" I slapped the doctor, "JUST BECAUSE WE'RE ON THE ROAD TO BANKRUPTCY, DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE THERE YET. TELL ME WHO PAID YOU, AND HOW MUCH."

"And if we don't?" The nurse asked, I shot a glare at her.

"I'll make SURE this hospital closes down, and none of you will ever be able to become employed AGAIN."