15 Just My Luck (Final)

Sae Yeon POV
I got a glass of water and drank it. "Let's do this." Min Hyuk came down from his room to drive us to the conference area. I saw the doctor there already and we all walked in onto the stage.

I never glanced at Taehyung or his mom, his mom walked up to the podium as the press stood up and took pictures of her. "Today, I am pronouncing my son the CEO of Kim's Empire! ..." Blah blah blah, Taehyung went up,

"Um... I'd also like to announce that we'll be merging the companies... The floor is now open for questions..."

'What is her say on this?!'
'Is Sae Yeon for or against this?!'
'Why is there a doctor there?!'

"I can answer that question." I said, I walked up to the podium and pushed Taehyung to the side, everyone gasped. He stared at me in awe, but I just glared at him.

"My say in this contraction?" I glanced at his mom who looked infuriated. "I had no say. She planned everything without me knowing. She accepted me into her family, yet everyone in the family knew about this but me. I knew that she was going to do it, but I couldn't do anything about it---"

"Why?"

"Because she threatened me."

Taehyung's mom stood up, "Do you have any proof?"

"OH I HAVE A LOT."

I could tell she jumped a little because she didn't expect me to come out this strong. I'm not the old Sae Yeon anymore. Not after knowing that my parents died because of a crazy old lady. I was about to take out my shattered phone from my pocket when Taehyung held my arm.

Taehyung held my arm and mouthed, 'Please'. I shook it off and took out my phone, "This is my phone after Taehyung-ssi shattered it. It used to have a recording of the doctors at the hospital admitting they killed my parents."

"I thought it was through a car accident?"
"I thought they died on the spot!"

"Oh, so she deceived you guys too?" I said as they all murmured amongst themselves. "Still don't believe me?" I signaled the doctor to come here with Min Hyuk, "They have their own testimonies." I sat back down and smirked at Taehyung's mom, but for some reason she was smirking at me too. 'What the hell..?' I thought.

Min Hyuk said, "I was there at the hospital when they admitted their crime. Mrs. Kim is guilty."

He walked back looking at Mrs. Kim and sat down next to me, he held my hand, and smiled. It's the doctor's turn, as long as he goes along with the plan, it'll be the end for Kim's Empire.

The press was quiet waiting for the doctor's words.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sae Yeon-ssi is lying. I never had anything to do with her parents." My eyes widened, as the doctor smiled at Mrs. Kim and she smirked at me. Oh my gosh, what's happening?! Even Taehyung looked confused. Mrs. Kim walked over to me, "Don't you get it, dear--"

"Don't call me dear, you wretch."

"You better stop your attitude. Everything is being recorded, but you're lucky none of it's live. You can thank moi."

"You're sick. You planned this too?!"

"Maybe?"

I glanced at the reporters and they were all looking away in guilt.