11 Honeymoon Pt. 1

Sae Yeon POV

This wedding benefited everyone except my family and me, so I didn't participate in anything. Even if they called Taehyung and me to come up on stage, his family knew I would refuse, so they found excuses to avoid a scene. Therefore, all I did tonight was drink champagne. Not enough to get me drunk, but a little tipsy. I know that if I get drunk, a scene will naturally come out, so I should avoid doing so at all times haha.

Taehyung was sitting at his table with his and my family with Alice staring at him on the table next to his. Meanwhile, I was hanging out with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, So Eun, Ashley, and Min Hyuk. The Park Academy boys left probably because the wedding was super boring, can't blame them.

"Uh..." Baekhyun said pointing behind me, I looked behind me to see BamBam (GOT7). His Thai name is too long, so I just call him that, he's the son of the CEO of a Thai Corporation from Bangkok. His family and my family are trading partners, so we're pretty close, we used to hang out together when we were kids before he moved back to Bangkok.

"Oh, hey!" We hugged and he also hugged Ashley and he did his "boy handshake" with Min Hyuk. I don't know what it's called! XD. I was so happy to see another childhood friend, "What are you doing here?"

He replied, "For your wedding! Oh, we have to go to your parents, they told me to call you." I nodded, and I told Ashley and them that I'll be back. I followed BamBam to our table and Mom and Dad smiled.

"Darling~~~ Tell her!!" Mom yelled, oh mah gawsh, she's drunk. I sighed, and looked at my dad, he put his wine glass down to tell me whatever he needs to tell me. "You're going on your honeymoon today," My jaw dropped, ".. Your clothes are ready there, your hotel room, food, everything you need is ready. Umm, the Kim family wants a kid-"

"OKAY, STOP THERE. WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

"L.A."

BamBam's face brightened, "Hey~ You're going to see Mark hyung!" I looked at the ground, "Oh, sorry..." BamBam said. Mark and I used to date because he was another childhood friend until I got arranged with Luhan oppa. Taehyung was staring at us this whole time along with his mom, and I think his mom knew why BamBam was saying sorry.

"Remember, dear, you're part of our family now, you're Kim Sae Yeon now," I smirked, "Why are you telling me this?" Mrs. Kim smiled, "Don't go around with other guys now, alright? Be careful. You're very pretty and-" She's really pissing me off now,

"What do you know? Please stop acting like you know what we're talking about and what he's sorry for. You don't know what our relationship is between me and Taehyung, between me and BamBam, between me and Mark."

And I left with BamBam following, "You know, I wish I could follow you to see Mark again." I smiled, "I'll text you and stuff, give me your number." We exchanged numbers and went back to Min Hyuk and everyone. I told them about how I'll be back tomorrow because of our... *gag* honeymoon. "AND SHE WANTS A FREAKING KID!" Everyone's eyes widened, and Ashley laughed super hard,

"Well? HAHAHAH, what are you.. PFFT... Gonna do?"

I shrugged, "Not gonna stay in the same room as him? I'll probably ask for another room." They all nodded.

"Mrs. Kim?" I didn't realize someone was calling me until this time, Chanyeol pointed him out,

"Were you calling me?" I asked, he nodded, "You're Mrs. Kim right?" I sighed and nodded, "What's up?" He's apparently my driver, and Taehyung's already in the car. I went inside the back with Taehyung, and we were both on our phones, I was on our group chat,

(CY: chanyeol

BH: baekhyun

SY: Sae Yeon

MH: Min Hyuk