02 School Trip!

Sae Yeon POV

"I'm home!" I said, but I know nobody is going to answer besides our Maids- "You're back, dear?" Mother said, I scoffed and went to my room. What the hell is wrong with her now? First she slaps me and now she's acting like nothing happened. Thank God, I'm going out today and tomorrow. I went to my room to pack. I packed all the standard things, I packed some books and my phone charger in case I get bored or my phone dies.

*ding dong*

Ashley and Minhyuk is here! We decided to go to the hotel together, I live really close to there because my parents own a share of the hotel as well. When I came out, we all rode the car to the hotel. When we got there, it was already 3:15, at least we're not late!

Tae Hyung POV
I got home, and father was ignoring me. He probably found out about the incident today, at the same time he was probably used to it. Sung Jae used to go to the school I went to, but we both got transferred out for violence.

Coincidentally, we ended up in the same school, and we just had a little fun in the hallways until fiancée there came over. Tch, whatever. I packed whatever I needed for today's trip, and I left the house. My friends from Park Academy are coming, but obviously they're going to be in a different room and crap. It would be fun to mess with Sae Yeon though.

Sung Jae POV
I just finished packing, and I'm on my way to the hotel. I hugged her at the infirmary because she looked like she needed it, and I think women should be treated right. That girl who was next to Sae Yeon looked pretty though! Her name was... Ashley? I don't exactly remember though. I'll see at the hotel.

Sae Yeon POV
When we got to the hotel, the door opened and there he was,

Kim Tae Hyung

"Come out, fiancée!"

"Dacheo (shut the hell up)." What the hell?! Everyone is being weird today. I came out of the car with Minhyuk and Ashley. Those Park Academy kids including Jin came back and started walking with Tae Hyung and us. I ignored them until the kid I slapped stood in front of me. I motioned Minhyuk and Ashley to go without me for now, and they nodded. I told them to also take Sung Jae since I saw him get out of his car too, and tell the teacher I'm present.

"Don't I receive a sorry, princess?"

"No, and don't call me that. You guys provoked us, and it just got worsened. Not to mention what your friend dared to do to me." I said, pointing at a boy named Jimin. Yup, I researched them at school after the incident while I was in the infirmary, oh! That reminds me, I should go see Sung Jae after this and see if he's ok. I walked away with my arms crossed.

Jungkook POV
This girl thinks she can slap me and just leave? Rude little bench, but for some reason, I saw Tae Hyung smirking. Ew.

Nobody's POV
As they all gathered in front of the teachers and supervisors, they explained the rules and times. Right now they were going to swim, then later in the evening will be dinner and more will be explained. "Ok, each room will have 2-3 kids, we will be assigning. Boys and girls will be separated, but your rooms will all be across from each other.

You can find your rooms when we give you your keys. You may go after we assign your group. We advise you stay with your group while you swim, or just stay with one or more people in general," The teachers then assigned everybody. Sae Yeon will be with Ashley, and they're going to be across from Min Hyuk, Sung Jae, and Tae Hyung. Apparently the room next to the boys was taken, and Sae Yeon believes it's the Park Academy boys. After they got their keys, they went swimming.

Sae Yeon POV
"Woooow, why are there so many people crowded there?" I asked Ashley.

She smiled, "This is great! I heard there was a photo shooting of EXO, and that means Kyung-" she froze knowing I heard her. Ooh! She must like Kyungsoo!

"I get it, Ashley, you're happy because that means the pools are empty, right?"

She hugged me in gratitude. "ONLY YOU GET ME, SAE YEON!"

We both laughed out loud, but she said she needed the bathroom, and she told me to go ahead and swim. I told her to meet me at the pool that goes around the water park, it kind of looks like a river. It would be nice to have some alone time anyways. I walked down the stairs into the pool with my tube and just floated around. I was about to pass under the bridge until...

A/N: ayeeeeee WASSUP!!!! Alright, so this story might not be the best, but I'm fine with it! Please bare with me, and comment anything you feel I might need in this story. Feel free to judge! I take constructive criticism! GUESS WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN? HEUHUEHEU

SY: stop laughing like that! You're scaring me!

MH: WHY WHY WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO MY SAE YEON?

Ashley: I JUST WENT TO THE BATHROOM D;

안녕!!!!