06 Evil

Sae Yeon POV

"Chae Kyung? What are you doing?" She locked the door and kicked me and pulled me up to her by my collar.

"You better not scream, cry for help, or tell anyone or you'll just be treated even worse. I'm not here to hurt you... yet. Are you listening?"

I nodded. If this piece of crap is trying to threaten me, I'm gonna go black belt on this bench. "Let me go, and I'll sit." She let me go, and I dusted myself off.

"Stay away from Taehyung,"

I rolled my eyes, "On it, what do you want to tell me?"

She smirked, "That's it. It's not that hard right? Just stay away from my man."

I don't know why, but I just want to annoy her. "And if I don't? He's the one approaching me and calling me his fiancee. Doesn't he do that to you?"

She scoffed, "Did you kiss him? Did you make out with him? I don't think you're in a position where you should be protecting my man."

I rolled my eyes again, "Your man? Well, tell your man to stay away from me!"

She slapped me. "Don't worry! It won't be happening! Just wait until I marry him, Sae Yeon! Then I'll send you down to hell as the wife of the CEO of Kim Empire!" This damn witch is gonna go down first! I flew a punch, but she countered it by catching my fist.

"My dad is a taekwondo master... My mom was in the military... There's no hand-to-hand combat I don't know, honey, stop now." She kicked me in the face and everything went black.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

- I woke up at a hotel room. It's not mine because my room has a different painting on the wall.

"Oh, you're awake?" I turned to see Taehyung, ughhh, why now?! I stood up and was about to leave when he stopped in front of me. He started walking towards me, and I stepped back slowly. Crap, it's the same situation as the Movie Night.

"Can you please stop?"

He smirked, "Why, fiancee?"

I clenched my fist, "Stop.. CALLING ME THAT! YOU KNOW I'LL NEVER MARRY YOU, YET YOU CONTINUE TO CALL ME THAT, JUST GIVE UP ALREADY!"

He grabbed my arms and we fell on the bed. "Is that the way to treat someone who saved your life?" I was confused.

"What? What happened after I fainted?"

He let go of me, "Ashley looked scared at the mall so I approached her and she told me how you went missing. She told me to check the fitting rooms and I found you laying on the ground with bruises."

I was surprised. I couldn't believe it, "Chae Kyung... CHAE KYUNG! I'm gonna make sure she doesn't become anything in the future!" I called my dad and told him about what she did, and he said he would do he could. Ok, whatever, I'm not that pissed anymore anyways.

"So what, you expect me to say thanks?" I asked, he shook his head,

"I'm gonna save it. You can go if you'd like, but if you don't want to-"

"I'm good."

I left and went to my room to see Ashley hug me tightly. "Hey~" She had tears in her eyes,