08 Rumors

Sae Yeon POV

*knock knock*

"Come in," I said calmly as my mom saw me in my wedding dress. "You look beautiful," she said, "almost too beautiful for my son!" Mrs. Kim added. I quickly rose from my seat to greet her but she stopped me, "Please, I'm soon-to-be your mother-in-law," "Which makes me want to treat you with even more respect, ma'am." I said. She smiled, "Call me mom, I'll be there whenever you need me." I nodded, but I will never EVER call her mom. "Come out whenever, dear! Taehyung is outside waiting to see you." Mother said.

I sighed at the fact that my future husband who I don't even like is standing behind these curtains waiting to see the woman he doesn't love either. This whole marriage thing was so wrong. I opened the curtains to see him in his grey suit with a salmon tie, i bit my lips to hold in my laughter.

He looked like an old man, he scanned me and walked over to me, "Don't bite your lips because you love me." I pinched his arm and went back behind the curtains to change. When I came out, Taehyung wasn't there. In fact, nobody was there, so I went outside and stood there looking around. "I'm not familiar with this area at all..." I murmured to myself-- ow, the freak? I touched my head and felt egg shells, and I turned to where it was coming from. It was a group of girls I don't know...

"Slut"

"Whore"

"Why are you even here?"

"How could you leave Min Hyuk and be here?"

"What's that wedding dress for, brat?"

"Just try and get married in our sight, we won't let it go."

"Who do you think you are playing with people's hearts?!"

I don't know why but I stood there frozen while they threw stuff at me. The real me would totally flip them and do whatever I can do to bring them pain, but nothing in my body seemed to move a centimeter.

Cars were passing, the girls were still throwing, people staring, but then the throwing all stopped.

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung blocking the hits, actually, no hits at all. Of course they wouldn't hit him. They all ran away and he smiled, but I wasn't in the mood for this sort of crap.

"You should thank me for saving you!" He said, what a joke.

I glared at him which surprised him, I threw all the gunk off of me and turned around to see Mother and Taehyung's mom there with a box of chocolates and flowers. They stood there with an open mouth, "W-We just went to get some stuff for you, but Taehyung went first to see you, but what happened?"

I felt embarrassed. Hearing that from the Kim Empire's CEO's wife was irritating and spiteful.

"I hate it..."

They looked at me again, "I hate it all. I hate this wedding, I hate this day, and everything that had to do with it. I'm done." I stopped by a shop to by a hoodie and pants and a face mask you wear when you're sick. I took the bus wearing this cheap, yet comfortable clothes when I saw Min Hyuk come in.

I tried to raise my mask higher hoping he wouldn't notice, but it didn't work. "S-Sae Yeon? Why are you wearing that?" He sat beside me and I leaned on his shoulder as I told him everything. When it stopped in front of my house, I saw Ashley outside. Min Hyuk stared at me, "Want me to follow you?" I nodded and we came outside to Ashley. "Sae Yeon! Where were you?! I haven't heard from you in a while! And what happened?"

I laughed, "Ashley, it's only been a day!" (SY: Sae Yeon MH: Min Hyuk A: Ashley)

A: "Well you usually talk to me everyday!"