ONE

She ran through the corridors holding onto a large pile of papers. The papers being posters that she had just finished producing and printing out. So now her mission was to stick each and every 150 posters around the campus building. No one was free to help her out, so she was left alone to promote the play that the performing arts department were doing.

"*Shit, i should've just dragged someone with me so it would make this whole procedure a lot more faster." Kisaki mumbles to herself when she sees the posters that she was holding on the floor. She was in a rush and the papers were flying everywhere. The girl mentally sighing to herself as she had to pick up the pieces of papers on the ground and tightly hold onto them to prevent them from flying away.

"Ok this is the last one." Kisaki sticking the last poster on the wall. She stares at it in pride, smiling to herself for being able to display all the posters in an hour around the campus.
"Good job Kisaki, good job." She gave herself a pat in the back before leaving and making her way to the cafeteria where the rest of her friends were at.

-- ʕ ˵• ₒ •˵ ʔ

"Isn't this poster for the upcoming play that you're going to be performing soon?" Jeno asks, and by soon he meant in two months.
Haechan looks at the poster that Jeno was holding, nodding his head as he took a bite of his sandwich. Him and his friends currently walking to their next classes when they passed by the notice board that displayed the said poster.
Yangyang snatches the piece of paper out of Jeno's hand as he looks at it. Reading through it before he looks over at Haechan.

"Who made this?" He questions as Haechan took a quick peak of the poster.
"Probably Kisaki. She's usually the one who promotes the plays that we're doing so people would watch. It usually works." Haechan answers with his mouth full. Earning a disgusted look from Yangyang.
"She could make a good graphic designer with her skills. Look she even included details like your moles." Yangyang pointed out. Haechan raising a brow in curiosity, the same goes to Jeno as they took a closer look at the poster.
"You don't say, I didn't even notice it at first." Says Jeno.
"Weirdo creative design students. How do you even notice that." Haechan yammers as he walks ahead of his two friends. His statement offending the Chinese boy as he rolls his eyes at him. Yangyang does not study fashion like crazy for Haechan to call him a weirdo.

 Yangyang does not study fashion like crazy for Haechan to call him a weirdo

ᨳ🧸ଓ

"Ok everyone please get into place. We're going to start by practicing the first part of the play; scene 1!" Their teacher instructed as everyone started getting into their positions.

Kisaki getting her script before she made her way on the stage, waiting for the rest to get ready. She sees her other classmates walk around the theatre as they tried to find their place. The girl closely inspecting everyone, trying to see if anyone was missing.
And of course that specific person was missing.
He was always late for class and rehearsals.
This immediately infuriating her as she grits her teeths in annoyance. It wasn't fair that everyone has to always wait for his late ass to arrive.