ELEVEN

They've been following the same routine that they've created for the last three weeks, and honestly their chemistry in real life had been getting a lot better. They were becoming a lot closer now.... which is really terrifying if you think about it. Kisaki and Haechan had to keep reminding themselves that they were only doing this for the sake of the play, not for their own pleasure.

It was a Tuesday now, so they were either going to hang out in Haechan or Kisaki's apartment. And today was Haechan's lucky day because they were hanging out in his.

"Can I use your toilet?" Kisaki asks.
"Yeah just go ahead. Use the one that's in my room, I don't know why the one that's in the hallway isn't working. One of my friends must've blew up the toilet when they came over." He answers. The lad currently cooking something.
"Yikes, I do not want to be thinking about one of your friends potentially clogging the toilet after they used it." She said in full disgust before taking off her apron and running over to his room.

"Omg I feel so much lighter now." Kisaki sighs as she exited the bathroom. She looks around his room, taking in how messy Haechan's bedroom was. She wasn't one to judge. His room compared to hers was nothing.
She was about to leave his room when her eyes caught a glimpse of something that was hidden beneath a pile of books in his desk. Kisaki knew that it was bad of her to pry on his things, but she was really really curious, and she couldn't help herself.

She removed the books and took the piece of paper that was hidden beneath it. Her eyes widening as she reads through it.
"Ok, maybe I should stop being so curious..." kisaki then putting everything back to how she first saw it and left his room.

"What took you so long?" Haechan asks when he finally sees her after her long trip to the toilet

"Uhhh business inside the toilet. Don't question it." She replies, trying to come up with something that sounds believable.
"Oh no, please don't clog up my only toilet." He says as she looks at him offended.
"Not that kind of business weirdo. I'm not like your friends." She rolls her eyes before sitting down in the dining table. Watching as he brought two plates towards the table.

"bon appétit madame." He serves her as a playful smirk was present on her face.
"Wow you almost sound like a native seaker." She says before thanking him for the meal. "いただきます (Itadakimasu)."

"When I get bored i like to watch random French shows. Where else did I get your nickname lune from?" He stated before sitting down in front of her. Enjoying the meal that he had just cooked.
"Oh, I also like to watch French shows." She says as he raises a brow at her.
"Really?"
"Yeah, like this TV show that me and Emi would binge watch every week. The tales of ladybug and chat noir." She answers as he let's out a tired sigh.
"Jesus lune, that's a kids show."
"Ok and???" She argues.
"I've been watching it since I was like 13, how old am I now? Nearly 21. Its not just a kids show. You'd understand if you've watched the whole series since it was first released." She said as he could just shake his head in utter disbelief.
"You're weird kisaki." He says as she only frowns at him.

"Are your favourite flowers sunflowers? I realised that you've filled your empty vase with them since the last time I visited." She asks. When they were together, they never seem to ever run out of topic. Maybe it was because of years of bickering that they've never been able to keep quiet when they're together.
"Hmm. Renjun had some extra sunflowers from the flower shop that he works at. He didn't know what to do with them so I just took them with me. Let me guess, you don't like sunflowers do you?" He answers.
"I wouldn't say that I don't like them. I have a love-hate relationship with sunflowers." She replies with a shrug.
He finishes his food before placing his spoon down.

"Tell me about it. I want to know why you dislike sunflowers so much."
"I told you that I don't dislike them. I just, i don't know, they just remind me of my mother." Kisaki tries to answer without fumbling over her words.
"How so." He says curiously.
"My mother's name is himawari, so whenever I look at sunflowers they just remind me of her. Don't get me wrong, they're my favourite flowers as well. But sometimes I just feel so wrong for liking them, for missing her even. After all the things that she's done to me? I must be crazy for even having some empathy for the women who've neglected me for years." She explains.
He pursed his lips together. Trying to find the right words to say to her. He couldn't think of anything, but only took a hold of her hands.

"Do you want me to remove the sunflowers so you wouldn't have to think about your mom?" He asks her as a laughter left her lips.
"No don't do that. It's not that deep really. Just keep them up, it looks beautiful." She says whilst shaking her head at him.
"Do you want to know the reason why I even took those damn flowers home?" He asks as she quietly nods her head.
"They reminded me of my twin sister. Sunflowers are the only thing that we have in common, since we both like them. Having them around me feels like she's here with me. I hate them as well because it reminds me a lot of her... it reminds me of the fact that I'm nothing compared to her. I feel inferior than her; she's the smart twin, I'm the dumb one. She's the one who gets all these awards, and me? Nothing. She's intelligent and sophisticated, but what about me? I'm always seen as a joke."

She gave his hands a little squeeze.

"You are not stupid hyuck." Kisaki retorted.
"Um yeah I am."
"No you're not. Don't compare yourself to your sister. You know what, that's something that i hate about twins. People are always comparing which one is better between the two! Like it doesn't matter, both twins are amazing in their own way. You are not dumb! You're literally so smart, you don't even understand. That's literally the reason why I never liked you when we first met because I wanted to be better than you in everything." She tells him off as he tilts his head to the side confused.
"You don't hate me?" He asks surprised.
"No? Other then the fact that I see you as my rival, no. I have no reasons to hate you." She says as he started smiling to himself.
"Really? I've always thought that you hated me for some unknown reason so I started treating you the same as well." He says as she could just throw him a look.
"Just because I don't hate you does not mean that I still don't dislike you."

He continues to shake his head whilst smiling sheepishly.
"Thanks for not hating me lune. But don't worry, I've learnt to stop comparing myself to my sister. After I started hanging out with you, I've learnt that people's opinions don't matter."

...
don't compare twins against each other!
This is coming from a twin myself 😭