TEN

Sunday

"Emi-chan can you please put your shoes on, Haechan is going to be arriving in a few minutes." Kisaki exclaims from her room. The girl currently putting on some light makeup on her face before she took her purse and placed the basic necessities inside it. The most important items were of course the three tickets.
"HAIII!" Emi replied back. The five year old girl getting her shoes as she places them on carefully.

*ding dong!

"I'll get it!!" She exclaims before running to the front door. Twisting the key as she opens the door to reveal Haechan standing in front of her. He was dressed differently today. Instead of his beloved leather jacket that he'd usually wear, he wore a basic white t-shirt and ripped jeans. Topping it off with a baseball cap on his head.

"Haechi!!" The little girl greets as she motions him to enter the apartment.
"Hi Emi, it's nice to see you again. I brought you a gift." He says as he enters the apartment. Holding something behind his back as the girl eagerly waits for him to tell her what the gift is.

"Where's your aunt?" He questions as he came over to the living room and sat down on the couch. Emi following him from behind.
"She's doing her makeup. She said something about trying not to look like a boy today because it's too hot for that." Emi explains as a chuckle left the lads mouth.
"Ooh we'd get to see her dress feminine for once?" He says before he patted the empty seat besides him.

"Since its going to be a long drive to the amusement park, i thought that I'd get you a snack for the ride. Here, the one of a kind, best treat in the whole entire world; CHOCOBI!!" He took the item that he'd been hiding behind his back and hands it over to her. Soon enough, Emi's eyes has managed to widen in utter glee. The girl squealing in joy as she repeatedly thanks him.
"ありがとうううう!! (thank youu)."

"What's all this ruckus about?" Kisaki spoke once she was finally done getting ready.
Haechan looks up to view her. Seeing her dressed in a white short sleeved shirt and a denim skirt. Being able to see her dress so feminine for once was just so... wow. He had to quickly look away to avoid any suspicion from her, and had to stop the sudden urge of letting his jaws drop to the ground.

"You guys are matching!!" Emi yells. Alarming both adults as they looked at each other in utter disgust.
"Eww."
"I swear to god this wasn't planned." Kisaki states.
They stood there in an uncomfortable silence before Haechan decides to break it.

"Well, we better start heading out shall we? Don't want to be late or else the entry lines would be long."

.

"We're going with... your car? Where's your motorbike?" Kisaki questions, confused when she sees a black car parked in front of her.
"It's at home. I thought it'd be a lot more convenient to use the car.. even though I hate driving it, but it was a safer option to drive Emi in. Plus, I don't have a small helmet for her to use anyways." He answers her as he opens the car door and helped Emi get inside.
"Oh. I just got so used to seeing you with your motorbike, that you pulling up with a car just seems so bizarre. Besides you didn't have a small helmet for a child but you had an extra one for me? Weird." She stated before going inside the car and sitting herself down in the passengers seat.
"That was my sisters old helmet. She has no use for them anymore since she barely visits. Don't think that you're special lune." He says before finally entering the car.
Kisaki could just roll her eyes at him.

"Emi don't forget to wear your seat belt." Kisaki spoke as the little girl chanted a yes. "はい (hai)"
She then proceeds to stare at herself through the rearview mirror, fixing her bangs that were messed up by the wind.
Too focused on herself that she got startled when she sees Haechan leaning closer to her. Their faces only inches apart that it made her stop breathing and hold in her breath.