SEVENTEEN

"Hyuck, hyuck!" Kisaki exclaims as she ran towards him. Trying to catch up with him who was about to leave the campus building.
He looks behind, seeing Kisaki waving her hands at him where one hand held her phone.

"Yeah, do you need something lune?" He asks as she stops in front of him. Trying to catch her breathe before she pushes her phone towards his face.
"I don't know how Kang-dae got my number, but he texted me to tell me that all the pictures that he had of me had just suddenly vanished?! Could you believe that? Haha they're all gone." She let's out a relived laugh, her eyes sparkling as she spoke about it.
"That's great!" He replies whilst grinning widely.
"He came to complain to me cause he thought that I had something to do with it. Like why the hell would I even want to look at my old photos to begin with, and second of all, I've been in campus the whole time and I haven't seen him since yesterday." She explains before she looks at him sternly.

"Do you have something to do with this hyuck?" She then questions as he could just shrug.
"I don't know. I might have asked Yangyang to try to hack into his devices and delete those photos." He says. Both of his hands inside the pockets of his black Jean pockets, as he stood there innocently.
Her eyes widens.
"What? How did he even manage to delete all those pictures, wait no- how does Yangyang even know how to hack?" Kisaki had a lot of questions in her head. But mainly it was why? Why did he even bother to help her delete those old pictures?

"Hello did you forget that Yangyang's dad is the CEO of a very successful tech company. Of course his dad would've taught him a thing or two so he could become the next successor, but surprise-surprise; his son didn't want to take over the business and instead focus on fashion." Haechan stated.
"But why? Why'd you do this, especially for me?" She asks.
"Because you wanted those pictures gone, simple." He said and started to walk away.

"That's not a good enough reason." She said and caught up to him. Holding onto his arms to stop him from walking any further.
"I gave you a reason." He says as it made her groan. Looking at him in full irritation as she shook her head a no.
"Listen lune. I can't just say that I wanted to help you because I care. I care if you feel comfortable or not, and I don't like the fact that you feel uncomfortable that some weird guy kept your old pictures. I don't like seeing you get so paranoid over your past." He honestly tells her.
"You... care about me?"

"Of course I do! I care about the fact that you felt scared when you were out at night, that it made me anxious so I went out of my way to come and pick you up and made up some stupid reason like i was out driving at night because I got bored, when in reality I was about to head to sleep before you called. I also care about your feelings and how you thought that you scared me off when you wore that dress when thats entirely false. I couldn't handle seeing you in a dress because if I stayed there any longer my heart would've beaten for more then a millisecond. You looked entirely breathtaking that I was scared if I'd fall for you even harder then I should have originally." He confesses as it brought Kisaki in a daze.
"Oh fuck did I accidentally confess--" He curses as she pulls him down for a kiss.

"Yeah yeah, i get it that you like me. I like you too by the way." She says as a foolish grin made it's way on his face.
"Geez why didn't you tell me that sooner lune."

...

back to December was playing when I was writing this chapter HSJSKSHSK

...
back to December was playing when I was writing this chapter HSJSKSHSK..