EIGHTEEN

Today was the day of their performance. The 30th of May. Kisaki and Haechan's big day.

"You ready?" Haechan knocks on the door before he enters the changing room. Seeing Kisaki staring at herself in the mirror. All dressed up in Viola's attire. Her hair long and in a pretty sage dress.

"Yes... no? Is it bad that I feel nervous." She answers when she realises that he was now inside the changing room.
"It's not a bad thing for feeling nervous. It's only normal for people to feel a bit anxious before going up on stage." He tells her as he stood behind her. Hugging her from behind as he lays his chin on her left shoulder.
"The thing is, I've never felt this level of nervous in previous performances. I think it's the dress. It's freaking me out." She replies. Staring at their reflection in the mirror as she couldn't help but to frown when she looks at herself. Long hair. In a dress. She feels like she was staring at her mother's reflection instead of her own.

"They're going to love you when you go up on stage. Trust me. Besides you'd only be wearing the dress for a short period of time. You'll wear Cesario's outfit for the majority of the play anyways. That'll make you feel more comfortable on stage wouldn't it?" He reasons as she hesitantly nodded her head.
"I guess so."

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" He asks, earning a scoff from the girl before she smiles at him.
"That's like the third time you've told me that." Rolling her eyes at him as he only grins.
"Three times only? I swear I've said it like ten times if I'm not mistaken. Maybe I said it in my head instead." He says before placing a soft kiss on her jaws. His favourite place to kiss her because of the two moles that were beautifully displayed on her jaws.

"We need to start heading out. Plays about to start." Haechan then releasing his grip on her as he motions her to leave the changing room.

☪︎⋆ ˚✩ ⋆。˚

The whole auditorium was filled with cheers and the audiences claps as they gave the whole cast a round of applause.

Kisaki looks around the sea of audiences as she was able to see her brother and Emi among them. Her niece shouting for her name as kaito tries to calm her down. Besides Emi sat Hyerim. Haechan's twin sister as she smiles at them. The girl being able to fulfill her promise to him, not only that but she also managed to convince both their parents to attend. Haechan seeing his full family there was more then excited, this was the first time that he's seen them all together like this. And they all gathered together to watch his performance? How happier can he get.
They were also able to see all of their friends in the crowd as they cheered for them. It must have been a happy memory for both Kisaki and Haechan.

--- ☆

June 1st | GRADUATION DAY

"We finally graduated! I'm finally done with school. I hate school so much." Kisaki cheers, smiling from ear to ear.
"Well I'm not. Have fun finding a job though." Jia sighs as she hands the last bouquet to her friends. Kisaki receiving a bouquet of sunflowers, the smile on her face warming.
"Don't even remind me about that."

"Don't worry Jia, you can get through this! Another few years of school!" Sena tries to cheer her friend up. But it didn't work.
"I wish I can graduate with you girls. Maybe I should've just changed my major whilst i had the chance too..." Jia whines, currently regretting her life decisions as she would be alone now.

"Saki, someone's calling for you." Jieun taps on the girls shoulder as she points at Haechan who was waving at her to come over.
"Thanks Jieun." She then quickly ran over to him.

"Happy graduation lune." He greets before pulling her into a hug.
"Happy graduation day to you too San."
"Don't you think that I deserve a gift for finally finishing school?" He asks her as she looks at him weirdly.
"What gift do you want."
"Kis."
"Hah? Why are you calling me that?" She says confused.
"Give me a kiss, kis." He points at his cheeks as she threw him a look.
"Of course you want a kiss."

THE END !Sorry that it took me long to finish this book :( I'm kind of rushing it bec I start uni next month 🥹 (cries in Design student) so I wouldn't have a lot of free time to write which I absolutely hate, so I'm trying to write as much as I can

THE END !
Sorry that it took me long to finish this book :( I'm kind of rushing it bec I start uni next month 🥹 (cries in Design student) so I wouldn't have a lot of free time to write which I absolutely hate, so I'm trying to write as much as I can. Anyways, to those who have reached until the end of the book, thank you 🤍! To that one person who always votes on each chapter (I think you know who your are) thank you so much, you make me want to continue publishing a new chapter everyday and became my motivation to finish this book.

I hope all of you liked Haechan and Kisaki's tale. Please look forward for the next book and characters. Here's a little hint; fashion & law 🤭
Thank you again for being patient with me, though I doubt that anyone even bothers to read the authors note HAHAHA. I'll end it here!
This has been derysaurus 🦋