THIRTEEN

Sunday

*knock knock

Kisaki opening the door to her apartment as she was met with Haechan. Clothes drenched, hair wet and stuck to his face as he had a small smile on his face. Obviously, she was taken aback by his sudden appearance in front of her doorstep.

"Hi. I was on my way home when it started to rain heavily. Your apartment was near and I didn't know where else to go. I didn't want to continue driving in the rain incase it might be too dangerous." He states. Kisaki immediately getting out of the way as she motions him to get inside. He smiles at her before entering her apartment.
"Thanks."

"You should get changed and take a warm shower to prevent yourself from getting a cold. I'll grab some of my brothers clothes that you could wear whilst you're in the bathroom." She says as he could just nod his head.
"Thanks again Lune." He says quietly before entering the bathroom.

.

"What are you doing?" Haechan questions once he was done taking a shower. A hand resting on the towel that was on his hands as he uses it to dry his hair.
Kisaki looking up as she could see him walk towards her. Her breathe hitched. Her brothers clothes on him were a perfect fit, though the white shirt that he was wearing were stretched out along his chest. And since his hair was still wet, the water dripped to his white shirt. Kisaki being able to see his tan skin.

She curses to herself as she forces her eyes to look away from him. Darn that fucking white shirt.

"Usually when it's raining, I'd like to drink a bottle of champagne whilst music plays in the background. I don't know, it just seems more sentimental drinking champagne in the rain. Care to join me?" She says as a wicked smile emerges on Haechan's face.
"Now this seems like my type of thing." He said and sat down on the carpet besides her.

Kisaki pouring a generous amount of champagne inside both of their wine glass. The two of them making a cheer before drinking it.

"If you don't mind me asking. Why the hell were you outside in the rain?" She asks him.
Haechan glancing at her as he stopped drinking to place the glass down on the table.
"I was talking about some things with my sister in the morning and then we had a fight, so I drove back home, then it fucking rained." He said as he started getting irritated.
"Let me guess. She's too busy and couldn't visit you again?" Kisaki assumes as he nodded his head passionately.
"I just feels so lonely most of the time. I know that I'm always surrounded by my friends and my family, I just can't help but feel so lonely even with their presence around me. When I'm with my twin sister that's when I don't feel lonely, but she's always so busy, she never has time for me that it just makes me so mad. I just went there to ask her if she was able to attend our performance and my graduation that's in a month time and she said that she couldn't. Like why can't she just make some time out of her busy schedule for me? I did that for her whenever she had a ceremony, I even once didn't come to the day of our plays performance just so that i could attend her ceremony." He went on a full rant as Kisaki listens attentively.
"Wait-- is that why you didn't come to the day of our macbeth play like a year ago?" She asks as he nods his head in irritation. Leaning his head back as he ran his fingers through his still wet hair.

"Dude I thought you were just being a bitch last year and decided to not come for laughs and giggles. I had to fill in the role of macbeth because none of the guys could memorise any of his lines. Thank goodness Elaine could fill in my previous role and we were able to preform that night." She said as Haechan looks at her with a guilty look.
"Sorry about that. But you really saved the play you know that right? Without you stepping up and taking my role, everything would've just crumbled down, and I don't think that I'd be able to bear that much responsibility for ruining the play." He said as she shook her head at him.
"Hmm don't put the blame on yourself. You had your reasons. Besides the only reason why I even stepped up to take your role was because I already memorised the lines beforehand when I was fighting for that role against you." She shrugs as he let's out a laugh.
"You sly motherfucker."
Kisaki just grinning before she held onto the champagne bottle.
"More?"