FOURTEEN

Kisaki was now sat down alone in the workshop. She'd finished her work and was now just sitting there as she had her earphones on. Listening to music and enjoying the tranquility of being by herself.

"Lune!" Hearing her name being called as she could feel someone pull on one of her earphones.
She looks behind to be met with Haechan. Gosh, she was dreading meeting him right now.
"What do you want." The girl questions before taking the other earphones out of his hands.
"You weren't replying to me for the last five minutes. I thought you were already lost in lalaland." He said and took out the chair besides her to sit down.
"Haha very funny." She laughs sarcastically before throwing him a look.

"Oh by the way your friends were looking for you. They were all asking where you went, said that they wanted to go to the mall after everyone was done with their classes." He informs her as she just nods her head.
"Why are you wearing a turtleneck anyways. Are you not sweating in this weather?" He asks her as she grits her teeth in fury.
"I am sweating, thats why I'm staying here cause the AC works and its cool in here. And i wouldn't even be wearing a turtleneck if you didn't give me these you fucking idiot." She said and pulled down her turtleneck to showcase three bright hickeys that were on her neck.

He smiles to himself.
"Ahh they look so pretty against your pale skin. Do you want me to make more?" He teases as she pushes him away.
"You sick moron. I at least have some shame left in me and didn't come to campus like you." She hissed, looking at him who just wore a white shirt, not even seeming bothered to cover up the hickey that she made last night.
"You could've done the same like me." Haechan shrugs.
"I can't you idiot. If people saw these and the ones that are on your neck then people would suspect that we.... which we didn't!!" She explains in fury, not being able to say the words out of pure embarrassment.
"Ah right, I forgot. It was supposed to be a one time thing. Sorry. Um, your friends are waiting for you at the cafeteria by the way. I think I should start heading out as well because I have a class in ten minutes." He said before standing up and leaving the workshop, now leaving Kisaki alone.

" He said before standing up and leaving the workshop, now leaving Kisaki alone

☪︎⋆   ˚✩ ⋆。˚

☪︎⋆ ˚✩ ⋆。˚

"Girls, what are your thoughts if you start liking someone that you used to hate?" Kisaki asks all of a sudden. Her and her group of friends currently at the food court as they waited for their food.
"Don't tell me that you started to like Haechan." Sena spoke as all four of her friends stared at her. She looks away, trying to avoid their gaze, her ears turning red.
"No fucking way." Jia curses as she slaps her mouth before laughing out loud. "Sweet Karma. I love this so much!"

"Not like that. I like him, as in I don't find him that annoying anymore. Nothing else geez." She said before frowning. Part of her was unsure of her own answer.
"Why are you asking about this all of a sudden? Does it have something to do with you wearing a turtleneck?" Jieun asks as the sides of Kisaki's cheeks started to heat up.
"Shut up." Nari gasps in pure terror and disgust.
"Just to make it clear to all of you. We were drunk last night and might have made out but other than that nothing else. So don't go THAT FAR with your imaginations." She clarified. Not wanting her friends to start thinking that she and Haechan did anything other than kiss, she also didn't want them to start thinking that they were friends with benefits or something.

"What the hell do you mean that you might have made out with him, weirdo." Sena teases as she pushes the girls shoulders. Kisaki rolling her eyes at her playfully.
"The question here is whether you LIKE LIKE him or not. You guys can't just kiss and pretend as if it was nothing. That's the same as you leading him on and making him believe that you like him Saki." Jieun tells her as Kisaki hunches her shoulders.
"I was caught in the moment ok. We were both pretty wasted and... I don't know. I did tell him that whatever happens that night, we'd just forget and never talk about it and he agreed. There was no weird confessions from him or me, we just... kissed." Kisaki explains frustratingly. Rubbing her face as she's starting to get confused with herself.

"Does your heart flutter when you're near him?" Nari questions.
"No? Not really. Is it supposed too?" She answers.
"How about, when he's near you and does something that makes your face heat up." Jia asks this time.
"Yeah most the time, I guess. Only when he like says or does something that startles me."
"Ok, what's something that you started to see differently with him." Sena asks her.
"I don't know why I've only started to realise how fucking fine he looks. Before, I used to hate looking at him because he annoyed me so much, but nowadays I catch myself staring at him a lot more." She answers as her friends all looks at her with wide eyes.
"Girl, you've fallen for him."