FIFTEEN

"Hello, excuse me."
Kisaki was on her phone as she was making her way out of the campus building when somebody stops her. The girl looking up as her eyes widens.

"Kisaki right?" The person asked as she hesitantly nodded her head.
"You're Hyerim. Hyuck's sister, what are you doing here?" She questions. To be honest she was surprised that Hyerim KNEW her name. Past Kisaki would've been on cloud 9 right now if she knew that Hyerim knows about her existence. But she didn't feel like that anymore.
"I came here to talk to that brother of mine." Hyerim let's out a sigh. "He hasn't been answering any of my calls. I think he's still mad at me after that argument that we had two days ago. So i came by to ask if you knew where he was at least."

"I haven't seen him since yesterday." Kisaki answers. Flashbacks of when her and Haechan were alone in the workshop started playing in her head. She quickly shakes the thought off her head.
"Why come to me? Did you not try asking any of his friends?" Kisaki asks.
"I already did. They tried calling him but he wouldn't answer as well, so you were my only last hope. My brother might be stubborn and all but maybe, just maybe he'd answer your phone call." Hyerim says, desperation evident in her tone.
Kisaki wanted to ask 'why me?' But instead just opened up the contact app on her phone and dialed Haechan's number.

Not even a few seconds later, her call was picked up by him.

"Hello?"

Kisaki and Hyerim looking at each other surprised, the girl asks what she should answer as Hyerim mouths out for her to ask him where he was currently at.

"Hyuck where are you at the moment?" She asks him. The two girls waiting for an answer from him.
"The Internet café. Why'd you ask? "
"Could we meet? I'll head over there."
"Why do you want to meet all of a sudden. Aren't you busy right now?"

Hyerim and Kisaki went back to staring at each other as they thought of an answer.

"I... I just missed you." Her own answer even surprised herself. I mean, she wasn't lying. She did miss him. Sort off. OK, maybe a lot.
"Kisaki missing me? No way, that's too good to be true." They were able to hear a soft chuckle from his end of the line. She felt like he was mocking her.
"Ok I'm going to head over there now."
His laughter soon died down.
"Hmm, get here safely."

"Do you think he'd be mad if he saw me with you?" Hyerim asks.
"I think he'd be mad at the both of us."

☪︎⋆ ˚✩ ⋆。˚

"Kisaki I didn't think that you were serious-- oh. What's she doing here with you?" The look on Haechan's face dropping when he sees that Kisaki wasn't alone.
"Hyuck you wouldn't answer any of my texts or calls- hyuck." Hyerim exclaims as she tries to catch up with her brother.
"San." Kisaki calls his name out as he stopped walking.
"Give your sister a chance to explain herself, please."

He took a deep breathe before looking down at his sister.
"Ten minutes to explain yourself eri." He says as a small smile forms on his sisters face.
"Lune could you leave us alone?" He asks, though he didn't want her to leave him.
She nods her head in understanding.
"Of course, I'll give you two some privacy. I'll just be over there." She said before leaving them alone.

Now Haechan was just left alone with his sister. The lad looking at her with his arms crossed as he waits for her to speak.

"I'm sorry hyuck. I know that my sorry's don't mean anything anymore. I keep making promises with you, only to not fulfil them because of how busy my schedule is. Not only me, but dad as well. I know that I should clear my schedule and make some time for you, because you do that for me all the time. You sacrifice your time for me and I should do the same... what I'm trying to say is that, I'll try to come to your twelfth night performance and graduation next month." Hyerim spoke. He could tell that what she was saying was genuine, she wasn't one to joke around like him.
"I don't seem convinced." He said, trying to provoke her. Hyerim clenches her hands into a fist as she looks at him in the eyes.
"I will make sure to be there to watch your performance and your graduation." She said firmly as a smile manages to finally crack on his face.

"You promise?" He said and stuck his pinky finger out. Like a small child that was uncertain that a promise was going to be kept.
"I promise." She replies whilst linking her pinky fingers with his.
"I'm going to be really really mad at you if you don't keep that promise you know. I won't talk to you for a year if you upset me that much." He tells her as she rolls her eyes at him.
"Always gotta be so petty."
The two of them laughed at each other before they shared a hug.
"Thanks Eri for coming all the way here just to talk with me." He says softly.
"I realised that the only way for me to get to you is if I had kisaki with me. She's your new weak spot isn't she?" Hyerim spoke as Haechan immediately pushes her away, holding onto his sisters shoulders as his face heats up.
"You shut your mouth Lee Hyerim." He tells her as the girl could just laugh.

"Well, I need to get going then." She says as he looks at her peculiarly.
"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asks as she shook her head a no.
"No, you stay here with Kisaki. Mark's going to pick me up."
"Of course Mark hyung is here as well."

---☆

"So, when you said that you missed me on the phone, you were lying weren't you?" He says. The two of them currently walking side by side as they enjoyed the busy city atmosphere.
"No I wasn't... I really did kind of missed you. I just didn't have a good enough reason to meet you." She says in embarrassment.

Oh he was grinning from ear to ear.
"Missing me is a good enough reason lune. I know I'm quite irresistible." He says as she scoffs and pushes him further away from her.
"You're annoying."

"Kisaki. You're Saito kisaki right?"
Oh who is it this time.

She stop walking. Her body paralysed as she was unable to continue walking. Her legs felt weak, horror filling her face.

Kang-dae.

Someone who she never wanted to see ever again. Even if the earth was going to crumble and it was the end of the world, seeing him was like seeing the gates of hell.

Haechan realises how uncomfortable Kisaki felt as she came closer to him. Holding onto the sleeves of his shirt in fear.

"No way, you are actually Kisaki. Remember we went to the same highschool and we used to date at one point?" The guy stated. All she did was stay quiet.
How can she forget about him. He was the reason why she drastically changed the way she looks.

"Why'd you dress like that now? You're wearing baggy clothes and your hair is the same length as his." He points at Haechan's hair. Trying to tell them that Kisaki has the same hairstyle as him.

Haechan had to stop the sudden urge of wanting to punch the guys face. He would've done it if it wasn't for kisaki holding onto his arms and stopping him from doing so.

"You're really wasting your potential kis. You used to look really hot-"
"Can you not call me that." She interrupts him.
"What, hot?"
"No. Kis. I don't like people, especially you calling me that."
"Why, because it reminds you of all the things that we-"

"Dude can't you see that you're making her uncomfortable?" Haechan steps in. Not being able to hold back.
"How am I making her uncomfortable?" Kang-dae questions, as if he was the dumbest person alive who couldn't read the room.
"You're making her uncomfortable by talking about her looks. Just stop."
"Oh am I? But really though, she looked so much better before her transformation. I still have old pictures of her on my phone, I can show them to you-"
"Cut it off. I don't fucking care nor do I want to see those pictures." Haechan says a bit more irritated.
"Why are you getting so worked up anyways? Are you her boyfriend or something?" Kang-dae questions in annoyance.

"It doesn't matter who I am to her. What matters is that you're making her uncomfortable you moron." Haechan ends it there before he took a hold of Kisaki's hands and drags her away.

"Thanks. I don't know why at that moment I couldn't speak." She thanks him once they were far far away from Kang-dae.
"Trauma. But honestly lune, I don't understand how you used to date that thing." He says as she snickers at him.
"I don't even know what sixteen year old me saw in him..."

He looks at her in concern. Getting scared at how quiet she was being.

"Is there something wrong?"
"No, I just... I'm wondering how many old pictures he had of me. I don't even want to imagine what pictures he even took of me. I just wish they would dissapear from his phone somehow." She states, knowing that her statement sounded ridiculous. How can those pictures just suddenly dissapear that easily?
"You want them gone? That's easy."