FOUR

"You wouldn't mind looking after Emi right whilst I work? Any food that you decide to order, it's on the house." Kisaki asks as the three of them had arrived to the small restaurant that Kisaki works at.
He shakes his head.
"I wouldn't mind babysitting. You can say that I'm a pro at it." He answers as she gave him a quick smile before leaving the two alone.

Wait did she just smile at me?

"Haechi over there." Emi spoke up as she pulls on his arms and points at an empty table. He raises a brow up as he held onto her hands. "Do you want to go there Emi-chan?"
The five year old nods her head a yes before she directed him to the table.
"Whenever Kiki brings me to work, I sit here and draw. Sometimes the other workers would come and talk to me." She stated as she then tries to attempt to get on the chair. The chair was a bit tall for her height. Haechan watches as she tries to get on the chair. Chuckling at her cute attempt before he helped her get on.

"I could do that on my own you know." She pouts at him as his smile only widens. He then sat down besides her whilst laughing softly.
"You looked like you needed a bit of my help. We would be stuck here all day watching you try to get on the chair if I didn't help."
She blew some air in her cheeks in embarrassment. "I guess you're right."

Emi then proceeds to take some things out of her small strawberry backpack. Such as a sketchbook and a pencil case filled with coloured pencils.

"Can you draw Haechi?" The girl asks as she stares at him.
"I wouldn't call myself the best artists... but I know the basic skills. So yes,, I think?" He answers uncertain. He can't even admit that he can draw after Kisaki made a total foolery of his portrait the other day.
"Yay! Let's draw then. We can draw our favourite characters!" She cheers as she ripped a piece of paper out of her sketchbook and handed it to him.
He gladly took the paper as he then stares at it. Wondering what to draw. Since she insisted that they'd draw their favourite characters, he can just easily cheat off and draw Shinchan. The only thing that he can ACTUALLY draw.

"What's your all-time favourite character Emi?" He asks her. Trying to make some small talk in between their drawing session since he can't stand the silence. (Even though the restaurant was busy and loud, but her concentration was scaring him).
"Sailor Mars! Cause she reminds me of Kiki when Kiki used to have long hair." The girl answers. Haechan realises that whenever the girl mentions Kisaki, a smile would always blossom on her face. He found it adorable how Emi really looks up to her.
"Oh yeah? Was Kiki pretty when she had long hair?" He asks. He too was curious as to what Kisaki used to look like before she started to dress how she does now.
The girl nodded her head enthusiastically.
"Sooo pretty!! Whenever I go to grandma and grandpa's place we would always watch sailor moon. Kiki even dressed up as Sailor Mars on my birthday once. She looked like a real life anime character!" Emi chanted as he listens to her attentively.

"What's your favourite character?" It was her turn to ask the question to him.
"I love crayon Shinchan! It's been my favourite character since I was like around your age." He answers as she stares at him curiously.
"What's that? What's crayon Shinchan?" She questions as Haechan let out the biggest gasp.
"You don't know who Shinchan is? Huh this is unacceptable! You need to know what he looks like ASAP!" He says as he took out his phone and showed her a picture of Shinchan.
"Do you know him?" He asks her again whilst pointing at his phone as she shook her head a no. "I don't know."
"You need to start watching crayon shinchan then! I swear it's the best show ever. They even sell Shinchan snacks called chocobi which are like super delicious!" He went off on a tangent as the girl listens to him fondly.
"The snack sounds yummy. I'll tell my dad then if I can watch Shinchan on weekends instead of sailor moon." She says as this was able to make a grin appear on his face as he was able to convince her to watch crayon Shinchan.