EIGHT

"Why do you have so much props in your house. You have fucking swords?? What-- even an old scroll. What do you even do with all of this." Haechan spoke as he rummaged through the box of props. The two of them now in the living room once they had managed to successfully get the right box with Kisaki's name on it. Turns out that there were various boxes with her name. She somehow forgot about that fact and that's how it led to Haechan picking out the box filled with old reminiscences of Kisaki's past relationship.

"I used to be apart of the drama club back in highschool. Acting was one of the things I truly enjoyed doing, and since I'm really good at creating things, I'm usually the one who makes the props and posters. Plus I have a lot of props because of my hobby in cosplaying. Shit is too expensive that i have to make things myself." Kisaki answers. Mumbling the last part to herself so he wouldn't hear her.
"Maybe I shouldn't have taken everything you do for granted. You work hard creating the posters and promoting our performances. I should have given you more credits." He says before sitting down on the couch. She follows him as she sat besides him, only humming in reply as she couldn't form a sentence to reply to that.

"Kikiiii!!" The loud chanting of her name being called from the front of the house had managed to catch the attention of both Kisaki and Haechan. Both of them looking over at the hallways as they see a small girl running towards them.
"Emi!" Kisaki chuckles as she pulls the small five year old girl into her embrace.
"Huh Haechi is here as well!!" She exclaims excitedly when she sees the tanned skin male sitting down besides her aunt.
"Hi Emi-chan, it's nice to see you again." He softly laughs whilst patting her head.

"Emi don't run off like that, you might fall and hurt yourself." Her father stated as he enters the living room. Having his arms crossed above his chest as he had a wearying frown on his face. All the little girl could do was giggle in response.
"I saw kiki's shoes and an extra pair next to hers, and then I remembered that Haechi wore the same pairs a few days ago."

"Haechi?" Her father's frown only deepens as he looks at her in confusion. That is until he placed his gaze towards his sister and the male that sat besides her. Seeing the sight made his eyes widen in surprise.
"Is this the part where you're supposed to introduce us lune." He whispers to her as she hesitantly nods her head.
"Kai this is my friend Haechan. He's going to have dinner with us today, he's also Emi-chan's new best friend is you couldn't tell. And Hyuck this is my brother, Kaito. Emi's dad." Kisaki introduces them as the two guys exchanged hellos and a friendly handshake.

"Kiki can you come to the amusement park with me this Sunday. Papa said he couldn't come because his boss called him to work." Emi asks as she shakes her aunts hands.
She looks up at her brother with a brow raised, giving him a 'seriously, you can't even take a day off for her?'  type of look.

"I have an extra ticket. Originally I was planning to invite you along with us to the amusement park, but my boss said that I have to cover the morning shift since one of our employees called in sick." Her brother explains, before he added along, "this isn't an excuse for me to go out and find a girlfriend if that's what you were thinking."
She flashes him a guilty smile. "Pshh, of course I wasn't thinking about that ha.. haha.."

"Haechi should come with us!!" Emi exclaims as she looks at the male with pure excitement on her face.
"What--"
"Quick thinking Emi." Kaito stated as he patted his daughters head. The little girl smiling brightly in return.
"You can't be serious?" Kisaki groaning as she hides her face in her arms.
"Oh yes, I'm 100% sure. Don't want to waste the tickets. Besides you guys seem like great friends and it'd be a disappointment if Emi-chan's new best friend couldn't come along to replace me." He reasons. Both Haechan and Kisaki having a forced smile on their faces as they looked at each other before facing Kaito. Pure terror and hatred displayed in their wide eyes.
"Great! Of course I wouldn't want to disappoint Emi, and I absolutely love, love, love hanging out with kisaki." He laughed dryly.
"Thank you so much for doing me a huge favor. I'll make it up to you all some day." A sigh of relief leaving Kaito's mouth as he smiles softly at them.