SIXTEEN

Today was the day of the fitting. All the actors had to come on stage as the fashion students helped assist them on their costume, making sure if there's any adjustments that they needed to do before the big day.

"Jia could you please check if Kisaki's done wearing Viola's dress. She's taking an awfully long time to get the dress on. I need to see if there's any adjustments that needs to be done and altered." Yangyang addresses.
"Right at your service!" She quickly went to the back to check on her friend.

Oh yeah about Jia, she got interested on what the performing arts department were doing and decided to tag along with Kisaki. She even became good 'friends' with Yangyang, if that's what you could call them. She'd always tail along behind him and watch him roughly draw on his sketchbook whenever she came to visit. To be fair, she only came to visit Kisaki whenever Yangyang was there along with them. He even started calling her 'Jia' instead of 'Jian' like how everyone else addresses her. These two were becoming great pals if I'm being honest.

"Saki are you done yet? Oh yeah Elaine told me that you needed to wear the wig as well so I brought it along with me." Jia asks as she knocks on the changing room door.
"Yeah I'm done... but there's a bit of a problem." She answers.
"What problem? Is it too tight on you? Too small?"
"No, I'm just... embarrassed to go out in this." Kisaki finally answers as Jia let's out an annoyed sigh.
"Really? And here I thought that you couldn't get your big head through the entrance of the dress."
"Rude!"

"Come on Saki, me and the rest needs to see you out this instance. Besides, it's not everyday that we get to see you in a dress." Jia spoke as Kisaki finally opens the changing room door.
She looks at her friend a bit skeptical. Waiting for a reaction from Jia as the Chinese girl had been quiet for a few second.
"You know Haechan will fall in love with you when he sees you in this right?" Was the first thing that Jia said, receiving a slap in the arm by Kisaki.
"Jia if you don't shut up I swear." She threatens.
"What?? I'm just trying to make you feel better. If Duke Orsino could fall in love with Viola at the end of the play then who says that Haechan can't fall in love with you when he sees you dressed like this?" Her friend reasons as she helps put the long brown wig on Kisaki's head.
"You're not making me feel any better Ji, all you're doing right now is scaring me."

Jia groans.
"Ughh just get out there will ya? Yangyang needs to check if the costume fits or not. Besides, you still have Cesario's outfit to try on after this? Did you forget that you're playing two characters." She says and drags the girl back to the stage.

.

"Is there anywhere that's too tight, like the sleeves. Can you move your arms around freely?" Yangyang asks as he examine Haechan in his costume.
Haechan started moving his arms to make sure that the costume had no problems.
"Nope. It fits perfectly. Come on Yangyang, have more trust in your creation. I'm sure everything that you make is made to fit precisely on our bodies." Haechan tells him as a sigh leaves his friends mouth.
"Thanks Hyuck. But how am I supposed to know if it fits precisely if princess snow white is not even getting out of the changing room-" Yangyang not being able to continue his sentence when he finally looks up from his notebook.

Haechan was confused as to why his friend had suddenly stopped talking. The lad looking behind to see Kisaki, long hair, in a dress. In. A. Fucking. Dress.

"Bro don't forget to blink." Yangyang whispers to him as Haechan immediately started to blink his eyes repeatedly.
"I- uh, um. I need to use the restroom." He stutters before going down the stage and running out of the auditorium.

"I scared him, didn't I?" Kisaki says as she purses her lips together.
"No. No you didn't. He just has bladder problems." Yangyang answers as he shook his head before he took his pen and notebook.

"Ok kisaki. Now tell me is there anything that needs to be adjusted?"

--- ☆

"Oh look Hyuck's back

"Oh look Hyuck's back." Yangyang points out when he sees that his friend had finally came back.
"What took you so long?"
"My nose started bleeding all of a sudden. I think I'm going insane." Haechan answers as he let's out a hysterical laugh. He then looks around the stage to find where Kisaki was at. Seeing the girl at the back of the stage with her friends as she was out of her previous attire and was now wearing Cesario's outfit.

It was an understatement to say that he wasn't a bit disappointed to see her out of the dress. Darn it, he should've not left to the toilet so he could've seen her wear that dress a little longer. But that also sounds like a bad idea because he would've lost his insanity if he had to stay and watch her examine the dress that she was in.

"So about this ex of Kisaki's. What exactly do you want me to do to his device?" Yangyang asks as he sat down and took his laptop out. Haechan sitting down besides him as he watched as he types in some weird code that he couldn't understand.

"Hack into his device and delete all of Kisaki's old pictures. I don't know if he only keeps those photos on his phone or in various other devices. It'd be best if we play it safe and hack into all of it." Haechan explains as he grins widely at the end.
"You know that's a lot of work right for me on my end?" Says Yangyang.
"But you can do it right?"
"Duh. There's nothing that I can't hack. But me doing this favor for you costs you something." Yangyang said as he flashes him a mischievous grin.
Haechan giving him an unpleasant look as he sighs.
"Fine I'll let you use me as your model."
"Now that's more I like it."
"You really need to find yourself a female model. You can't keep using me you loser."

"Hmm yeah maybe in the future when I'm not busy." Yangyang spoke, not really paying attention to Haechan.
"How about you ask your trusty helper Jian to model for you? You both seem like good work partners." Haechan suggested, being able to make Yangyang raise a curious brow.
"Jia? Nah, I don't think so. She's a law student, she's far too busy to model for any of my clothes. Besides, the two of us only meet when we have free time, and we always end up here."