[Blind!Levi x Singer!Reader]

This one shot is gonna be like a song fan fiction I think that's what they're called. I hope you like it Reader-Senpai!

Why are you soo blinnnd?!

Cant you even notice me onnnce?!

Can't you see I loove you???

It's to late for that now!!!

As you were singing those hurtful words to your, used to be crush. You felt like crying when you noticed him up front watching your concert but looking at the guitarist. Petra! Petra the guitarist and not even a good one, is stealing your man's eyes. You ignored it and kept on singing.

You always turn away from me!

Looking elsewhere not even noticing me

If you keep this up!

My heart will tear!!

It was now Petra's solo finish. You looked at her with disgust as you saw Levi waving his hands up in the air uncontrollably. The sight of him disgust you, everything made you worse each day, and night.

--TIME SKIP---

After the concert you headed out for a drink. Your members, Hanji, Erwin, and Petra wanted to drink with you too. You shrugged and drove them to your favorite bar. You entered and noticed a lot of people there, drinking, and making out. You sighed and order a beer and sat on the corner with your band.

"Tonight was amazing!!" Hanji said gleefully.

"Yea it made my heart race!" Petra said and gulped her beer down.

Erwin just nodded in agreement slowly drinking his whiskey. You already had 7 beers and feel super drunk, you saw Levi enter the bar, and you started breaking down. He sat down on the counter to order beer and getting drunk too. Petra drunkly walked over to Levi and sat on his lap, your eye twitched, and noticed Levi was staring at you. Petra was giving him a lap dance.

Gross you thought to yourself and heavily sighed. You walked over to Erwin who was still drinking whiskey not yet drunk and sat on one of his legs.

"Covme ohne Ewr-hiccup- les dunce!" You said and grabbed Erwin's arm. You danced as if you were fighting someone, well terribly, Erwin stood his guard as always. You wrapped your arms around his arm, dangling, and trying to stand up but couldn't. Erwin sighed and picked you up bridal style.

"Wheeee!! I'm fhyling!" You yelled out in laughter and started kissing Erwin. You nibbled on his ear and his neck. Levi noticed you and Erwin and got up, pushing Petra off of him, and Petra just starting cracking up.

"Back uff frome (y/n)! Shehs mune!" Levi yelled out and grabbed you. Erwin just shrugged and headed back to his table.

You started laughing and playing with your hair. You grabbed Levi's arm trying to push him closer to you.

"Why are you so freakin blind mon?!" you yelled out and kissed him.

Levi kissed you back of course and started biting your bottom lip. Begging to enter, of course you let him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you jumped on him. Your legs were wrapped around Levi's waist.

"I fucking love you!" You heard Levi say and then you pass out.

--MASSIVE TIMESKIP--

You woke up on your bed, you had a massive hang over, and felt something warm against we your body. You shifted your body to the other side and saw Levi sleeping next to you. You blushed a bit and saw Levi's arm wrapped around you. You bit your lip thinking about yesterday and that's when Levi's eyes shot open.

You hid under the covers trying to hide your blush but Levi pulled them off the bed. He smirked at you and played with your hair.

"I love you (y/n). I know that I seem blind to not notice you, but my eyes are only for you, and forever." Levi said softly and leaned to your face and kissed you. He but your bottom lip, asking to enter, you let him and starting making out with him. He pulled you closer to him and you laid on top of him. You smiled under the kiss and the two of you broke the kiss.

"I love you Levi. Never let your eyes on someone else, okay?"

"Okay my beautiful angel."

---

Omg I suck!!! Dis is terrible! I'm sorry Reader-Senpai!! Ill try next time >///<

Levi- Why am I accepting lap dances from Petra?

NerdyWizard- To get the mood on :)

Levi- You know I can only accept those if it the Reader's

Reader-Senpai- -squeal- ILL GIVE YOU A LAP DANCE LEVI!!

NerdyWizard- LEVI STOP IT!! YOUR GETTIN THEM TOO WORKED UP!

Levi- Not my fault

NerdyWizard- -Facepalms holds curtains up, revealing Reader-Senpai's- ATTACK!!

Levi- Shit -runs-