Cop!Levi x Psycho!Reader- I'll Always Love You

He was a cop and you were a psychopath, he was normal, and you were mental. You caused harm while he helped, you couldn't help it...since you were hurt. He loves you and you loved him back, but he had to flirt, just to make one happy and you mad. If only you understand my position I was in when that whole mess happened...

If only...

~Three Hours Ago~

"Hehe! Levi let's go to the baaaaaaar! I need to celebrate your promotion!" You clinch onto your boyfriends arm and dragged him across the streets of Vegas. Levi told you he got promoted and wanted to celebrate for his success and hard work. As you guys entered the bar, it was packed, really packed...

"Oh god..." Levi whispered and you giggled and noticed the bar. You grabbed Levi's hand and mentally dragged him there and sat him down.

"6 shots of your finest drinks please!" You yelled at the bartender, since the music was so loud. The bartender nodded and handed you 6 shots of some sort of alcohol. You gave three to Levi and you guys raised your drinks and clinked it together and gave a nice gulp to it.

"PHEW! That felt nice...!" You chuckled lightly and drank the other shots and walked to the dance floor. You started dancing like mad and took over the place. Some people battled you, but you did your famous 360 no scope spin off, and did an amazing back flip.

"WHOOO!" The drunk people fisted into the air and continued dancing their drunken butts off. You were having a blast but soon forgot about Levi, you face palmed your drunken self, and headed back to where Levi was originally sitting. As you saw the raven haired man, you noticed he was talking to an unknown female, showing off her boobs at him. You furrowed your eyebrows and walked up to them.

"Seems like I'm interrupting something important." You spat at the slutty woman who was twirling her orangey hair in a lustful way. She glares at you and you scoff.

"You were actually, but anyways, here's my number." She hands Levi a piece of paper and then blows a kiss to Levi. You grabbed the 'kiss' and threw it on the ground. You turned to Levi who was still sober and you crossed your arms.

"What the hell was that about?" You yelled at Levi who rolled his eyes.

"Just talking while you were goofing around." Levi bluntly replies to you and you turn bright red.

"THAT WAS MORE LIKE FLIRTING TO ME! AND YOU DIDNT EVEN STOP HER!" You screamed at Levi and slapped him across the face. You huff and headed towards the girls bathroom to freshen up. You saw that girl again and rolled your eyes and looked at the mirror. You turned on the water to hot and washed your face.

"Now I'm settled, time to apologize to Levi." You were about to walk out until you were pulled backwards and fell on your butt. You rubbed your back and saw that slut again.

"What the hell?!" You yelled at her and she stomps on your stomach. You grunt in pain and kicked her leg off of you as she stumbles down.

"You little!" She screams and throws a punch at you but you grab her fist.

"How weak." You scoffed and made your grin tighter and she winces in pain.

"P-please, let go of me, I'll never talk to you or your boyfriend ever again..." She whimpers and your ears felt pleasure.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." You smiled widely at her and she gulps again.

"I-I promise to not flirt w-with y-your boyfriend ever again!" She squeals and your eyes were filled with satisfaction. You giggled in a not so cute way and grabbed the woman's neck and lifted her up. You pushed her against the sink counter and turned on the sink to hot. You made the woman bend down on her knees and grabbed her hair. You smashed her face in the hot water and watch her scream and struggle. You laugh manically and her hands slapped the counter for you to stop but didn't listen. Her body was shaking and you could hear her muffled screams between the hot water. Soon her body stopped shaking and you drop her hair. You took a step back and saw the dead body and the hot water still running.

"How beautiful!!!" You squealed and grabbed your hidden pocket knife and went outside of the bathroom to the beaming lights in the room.

More, more, more, much more...

You repeated yourself in your mind over and over again. You walked up to a drunk fellow and stabbed them in the head and pulled out the knife to hear a few gasps. You turned at the silent room with a hungry look in your eyes. You laughed and people started running but you manage to catch up to a few and stabbed them viciously. You heard a gun cock and you whipped your head to the sound like a walker. You saw Levi, standing there, and pointing a gun to your head, emotionless.

"Please Levi, you wouldn't do that to me, would you?" You slowly walked over to Levi with opened arms. He still stands there, not moving an inch, and you walk closer. Your clothes and face covered in blood, your head slightly turned with a wide smile across your face, and your eyes all dark.

"You know I'll always love you, I will always have you~" You giggled and Levi's eyes were now full of kindness. You then heard a whimper to your left, you cock your head to that direction, and saw a woman there sobbing. You smiled and grabbed her hair and pointed the knife to her eye.

"Don't do this (F/N)..." Levi warned and you chuckle. You pulled harder into the woman's hair as she cries loudly.

"I won't let anyone else take you away from me!~" You laughed and sliced into the woman's cheek. You licked off her blood and giggled.

"I'm so sorry (F/N), but you leave me no choice, but you'll always know that I will always love you..." Levi whispered and a gunshot fire went off. You smiled at Levi's words as everything turns black and you feel your spirit leaving your body...

~~~
Not Yandere since Senpai is already with you, but yea, you murdered people, and Levi killed you. Yay! Well I'll sleep now...

*Edited on 12-1-15*

~Nerdy out!