Levi x Clumsy Reader-Clumsy Love

(F/N)'S P.O.V:

"Oi (F/N)!" I turned to see the most annoying person on earth. I turn my whole body towards him and crossed my arms.

"What do you want HorseFace?" I furrowed my eyebrows and he gave me a creepy smile.

"I have a present for you from Corporal Levi~" He smirked and my eyes lit up. I cautiously take the gift wrapped box from Jean and stare at it with awe. I have a HUGE crush on Levi, ever since he, uh well saved me from being eaten by a titan. Since I freaking slipped on a puddle...multiply times and yes...i'm clumsy. So I was in debt to him and never figured out how to pay it back.

"He said to open it during dinner time so prepare!" Jean wagged his finger and walked off to the mess hall. I went inside of my dorm and went to clean up. I took a quick shower and picked out my (F/C) dress shirt and decided to go commando(THIS TERM MEANS WEARING YOUR PANTIES WITHOUT PANTS!!!).

Then tied my hair into a ponytail but placed it on my shoulder. I raised my hands and smacked my cheeks.

"Today's the day!" I cheered and picked up the present and headed towards the mess hall. As I got there, as usual, I grab my food and sit far back in a corner by myself. I sigh heavily, but I slapped my cheeks again, and heard the door slammed open.

I look up to see, the most horrible thing possible, I froze in shock... I quickly looked down, my eyes wide-eyed, and became teary. Levi....my Levi was sucking faces with Petra. Petra the slut, she already fucked 10 cadets within a month and got dumped multiply times. How disgusting, her exposed mouth, touching my innocent little Levi. (AN: Pffft!!! INNOCENCE!!! xD)

I quickly remember the present Jean gave me from Levi. I stare at it then towards Levi, he wanted me to open it during dinner? Maybe its for Petra, maybe if I open it, there will be a huge banner saying: WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME PETRA?

I gulped down my dinner and soon see Jean coming towards me. I hissed at him and he just grins creepily at me.

"Your not going to open the gift?" He whined and I shook my head.

"Just open it (F/N)!" He shoved the box towards my face and I whipped my head the opposite way.

I do really wanna know whats in the box...

I cursed to myself and grab the box from Jean and he smiles at me. He walks away from my table, leaving me. I slowly take off the green ribbon, next I take the wrapper off, and slowly open the box. Before I could see anything, I felt a large icky sensation on my face. Everything was white, I placed my hand towards my eyes, and wiped off the strange mushy object. I opened my eyes too see Jean pointing a finger at me and laughing as everyone joins in I noticed I was lying on the ground, my legs spread apart, showing my panties.

My face turns bright red and tears came running down my cheek. I got up and ran out of the mess hall, sobbing the whole way there, I reach towards the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I took a towel and wiped off the gooey mess and stare at myself in the mirror. My face turns to rage and I punch the mirror, leaving it cracked, and broken...like my heart.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

It was already nightfall, I laid on my bed, I couldn't fall asleep after that embarrassing moment that occurred. I missed my peaceful home, out in the meadows, and my mom waiting for me back at home. Every time I was in a bundle she would always sing to me.

LEVI'S P.O.V:

I was out patrolling the dorms, I couldn't get my mind off of (F/N). I feel sorry for her, having to be bullied and picked on for her clumsiness. If only I could comfort her in my arms, but I can't, since i'm with Petra. I quickly checked on the boy's and headed towards the girl's rooms. I heard muffling noises coming from Mikasa's room. I turn to the corner and saw Jean, peeking inside of Mikasa's door, flapping his...My eyes darted towards him and I grab his collar. He squeaked in fear and I smirk at his reaction.

"Please Corporal! Don't hurt me...." He used his arms as a shield to cover his face. I let go of him and leaned towards his ear.

"Tomorrow morning I want you to apologize to cadet (L/N) and run 100 laps after that." I walked away and felt him mumble 'yes sir' and left. I tched at annoyance and headed towards (F/N)'s hallway, as I pass (F/N)'s room, I heard singing. I peeked through her door and saw her sitting next to her window, staring at the beautiful night sky, and singing a little melody.

"I'm a little butterfly..."

"Spread my colorful wings..."

"Even though i'm small and frail..."

"I can do almost anything..."

After she sang her little song she headed towards her bed and laid there. I was about to leave until I heard her say something.

"I still love you Levi..." My eyes widened and I turn to see a sleeping (F/N).

"I've always loved you idiot...and I always will."

I walked into (F/N)'s room and lightly pushed her to the side and laid there next to her. I pull her to my chest and a smile formed on her mouth. I kiss her forehead and my eyes slowly closed shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE!!!!! IM FREAKING DONE!!!! AHHH! Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this one shot, it was kind of messy, but HEY! It's supposed to be messed up, just like my other works! Anyways peace!

Nerdy: I'm a li-

Levi: Don't even try

Nerdy: B-BUT! I made this song up with my friends!!!

Levi: No

Nerdy: SING IT WITH ME!!!

Levi: Tch, no...

Nerdy: READER-SEN-

Levi: I'm a little butterfly...

Spread my colorful wings....

Nerdy&Levi: Even though I'm small and frail...

I can do almost anything!

Reader-Senpai: -Claps- Yay!

Levi: -Blushes-

Nerdy: Arigato!