Prince!LevixKnight!Reader-I'm only a Knight

Levi's P.O.V

Knock knock

"Come in..." As a young woman with (H/C) and (E/C) comes walking into my room. She simply bows to me and I look up at her.

"Her highness wants to see you..." She simple says with the same expression everytime. It's like she was missing her own soul...

"Alright, tell her I'll be there shortly." I waved her off, she bows, and walks off. I couldn't help but stare at her, she made me feel weird. I sighed and organized my paper work and headed towards my step mothers chamber. I knocked on her chamber door and she immediately opens it and pulls me in.

"Eyy! I just got this done!" I pushed Hanji away from my used to be neat outfit.

"Sorry Levi!" She whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you whispering?" She covers my mouth and told me to shush.

"I don't want any of de fangirls overhearing this!" She let's go of me.

"About what?" I whispered and she leans towards my ear.

"The king wants you to marry right away and take his place in throne! You may choose whoever you wish! Just remember not to pick a crazy weeb!" She whispered yelled and I sigh.

"Tch, fine..." I walked towards the door and already see a group of fangirls hovering the chamber door.

"GUARDS!" I yelled as the girls tackle me. I couldn't get away from their grips and was completely taken over. Until I felt a hand grab me, I was suddenly was pulled out of the mess, and saw her.

"Please stay in your room until things are settled." She opens my door and waits for me to go in. I enter and she closes the door, I turn to only see a glimpse of her beautiful silky hair, and her scent...smelled familiar...

(F/N)'S P.O.V:

As I closed the door behind me, I see the group of dorks running towards me. I stood my ground and crossed my arms with the same expressionless face. They stopped and glared at me, I glared back, things were getting intense.

"Get out of the way!" One girl said.

"Yea!" Another whined.

"BAKAS!" I simply yelled and they took a step back.

"Quit disturbing his highness with his work and get a life! There's a 0% chance he'll ever fall for you, so just surrender already, and leave!" My dark aura surrounded the hallway and they gupled.

"W-Whatever!" Some said and they all left. I sigh in relief and knocked on his highness's door, the door creaked open a bif, and saw silver eyes.

"Did they leave?" Prince Levi asked and I nodded.

"Thank you again, (F/N)..." I blushed a bit as he remembers my name. I opened my mouth but couldn't speak, so I just left. I walked into her highness's room, which of course was left open as always, I leaned against the door and knocked 3 times.

"(F/N)!!! HOW IS MAH FAVORITE KNIGHY?!!" The queen hugged me and I easily got out. I ignored her and walked up to her desk, I pulled the top right drawer, and pulled out a book. It was old and had old pictures on it.

"Ah...your old scrapbook, still haven't noticed you yet, huh?" Hanji stroked my shoulder as I stare at two young kids in a picture. Of Levi and I, we were childhood friends, but I left to train to be a knight. Years later, Levi already had forgotten about me, and broke my heart. I loved him and he loved me back, but somehow, the one he loves can't even remember who she is or what her name was! This made me break, I was emotionless, unable to look at people. I don't want anyone to see my clouded eyes...

"Tsk, I'm heading to town." I set down the scrapbook and headed out the door.

"But you don't have a day off!" Hanji yelled but I slammed the door shut before she could speak.

Hanji's P.O.V:

As (F/N) leaves, I was left with my arm hanging out, and my mouth wide open in surprised. I relax and coughed, I stood still for a minute, then my lips form into a mischievous smirk. I clap my hands together and started laughing.

"YAY! IMA HAVE GRANDCHILDREN!!!" I ran out the door and found a group of male guards. I walked up to them and they salute me.

"Good Morning your hi-"

"Ya! Ya! Whatever! But I do have a favor to ask of you three." I smirk and noticed them shiver.

Levi's P.O.V

I decided to go to town alone. (of course he won't get raped by fangirls with no protection!) I swear, every single freaking girl I walk passed, they faint.

"Tch, how filthy." I said as I walk over another fainted fangirl. I heard a group of men laughing and saw a familiar figure that they're surrounding. I took a peek and saw (F/N)! She had her arms crossed and looked at them with a death glare. They were in a laughing fit and turned their dirty heads at me. I walked up to them and gave them a glare and wrapped (F/N)'s waist with my arm.

(F/N) P.O.V

I felt a warm presence snake around my waist and looked to see Levi. My eyes widened and soften up a bit. I blush in embarrassment and it got the best of me, I pushed Levi away, and punched a random guy in the stomach. The men weren't too happy so they grabbed me and made Levi ticked off. He grabbed the man who was holding me and flipped him on his head. He kicked the other man in the face and suckered punched him. I seetomachtood (<---- that was supposed to be stood...autocorrects...) in amazement and felt Levi wrap his andutocorrectsrms (Wtf! Autocrorrect! Stop it!!!) Arms around me and I blush madly.

"Let's go home..." He said and held my hand the entire time.

~~~Extra~~~

"Good job guys!!!" A wild Hanji appears and jumps up and down in excitement.

"Finally! GRANDCHILDREN!!!"