[Alive!Levi x Dying!Reader]

I'm sorry Reader-Senpai! But your dying in this chapter -squeal- I'm sorry

CRASH!

I felt my body sliding on the hard concrete from the large impact. I guess I got hit by a car, I saw people yelling on their phones, and everyone was surrounding me. Everything slowly turned dark and hazy.

--AT THE HOSPITAL--

The bright light suddenly woke me up with nurses squiring from place to place. A strange figure sat next to my bed, sobbing. I widened my eyes to see it was Levi. I reached towards his hands, touching him, Levi's eyes looked at me with shock. I gave him a weak smile, which made Levi cry even more.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)! I shouldn't have left you alone!" He said and rubbed my forehead.

--EARLIER--

"Its all your fault Levi!" You yelled out reaching over for your coat.

"It wasn't my damn fault!" Levi said furiously, punching a hole in the wall.

"Then explain why you were completely naked next to Petra?!" You yelled out, trying to hold back your tears.

"I was drunk dammit!!" Levi said in rage.

It was Levi's and your fifth year anniversary, ever since he saved you from your abusive father. He gave you everything to make you happy and smile all the time, which I guess made him happy. But until you found Levi sleeping with Petra in your bed! In your own house!

"BLAH BLAH BLAH!! IM GOING FOR A WALK!" You said and ran out the door. Levi tried grabbing you but you slammed the door in his face.

You were sitting down under a blossom tree from your favorite park. It was actually the first place where Levi ever took you to. It was nice and peaceful out, with little children playing around, and screaming.

An hour has past and you started heading home. As you were crossing the street, a light orange Lamborghini came dashing towards you. You didn't react fast enough, all you felt was pain all over your body, and memories of Levi and you. That's how everything had happened because of a silly little fight.

--PRESENT TIME--

"Plus, I was the one who left you alone..." I softly said. Levi cryed even more and the doctor came in. Levi walked over to him and saw the the doctor shake his head. Levi's eyes were now super puffy and red. He grabbed the doctor.

"Dammit! Why can't you help her?!" He yelled at the doctor. He shook his head once more and Levi let go of him. The doctor left and Levi sat next to me once more.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't save you (y/n)!" Levi said, stroking my (h/l) (h/c).

"It's okay my love." I said and cupped my hand on his red face. My eyes became really heavy and I felt tired. My eyes slowly closed and saw Levi's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry..." You softly said and your hands slowly fell off of Levi's face. He grabs my hand tightly.

"You'll always be with me forever (y/n)!" He said before I closed my eyes. I smiled at his last and final words to me and slept in my internal sleep.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beeeeep!---

----

-SHIELD SELF!- please dont kill me reader-Senapis!! I had to! Dx

NerdyWizard: -LAUGHS LIKE HANJI- MUHAHAHAHA!!

Levi: -cracks neck- YOU SHITTY LITTLE MINI SHITTY GLASSES!

NerdyWizard: My little experiment work -uses creepy/happy Hanji-

Levi: -Facepalms-