Hallucinating!LevixReader-I want you

Levi's P.O.V

"(F/N)!!!" I yelled and saw a glimpse of my darling (F/N) vanish into a Titan's mouth. I choked and I lost my insanity...I couldn't remember what happened next, all I knew was that everything went dark, and lost my precious (F/N) to a filthy creature from hell...

I woke up by a loud commotion, I sat up, and noticed I was sweating. I examined my surrondings and noticed I was home in bed. Was it all a dream? I hurriedly got out of bed and ran to the kitchen, almost tripping in the progress.

"(F/N)?!" I immediately yelled and heard a yelp. I then saw (H/C) hair in the corner of my eye and met with (E/C) eyes. I sighed in relief and sat back in the chair with my hands on my face.

"What's wrong Levi?" (F/N) puts down her apron and runs up to me. I smiled weakly at her and kissed her forhead.

"Nothing..." I said and patted her head. She giggles and kisses my cheek and runs back to the kitchen, I sat at the dining tabke, and set out paperwork.

"Tch!" I clicked my tongue and signed every paper and piled them up neatly. I walk into the kitchen to see (F/N) cutting up vegtables. I pulled her away and wrapped my arms around her neck and rest my head on her neck.

"Yes Levi?" She turns around and hugs my neck.

"Promise you'll never leave me?"

"I promise!!!" She chuckles and I carry her bridal style. She yelps in surprise and starts punching me.

"Levi put me down! I need to finish making dinner!" She whines.

"But I'm having you as my dinner~" I said huskly and she simply blushes.

~~~Next day!~~~

I woke up by (F/N) by my side, her sleepy face was so cute, so I poked her cheek. Which woke her up and I blush, she smiles at me, and gets up from bed.

"Time to make breakfast!" She giggles and runs downstairs. I smirked softly and fell back to sleep, but then I heard screaming, I immediately dash to the shriek and saw that (F/N) had fallen from the stairs. She didn't move and I froze.

"(F/N)?!" I croaked and ran towards her, I picked up her body, and checked her pulse. She's still alive, I picked her up bridal style, and headed towards the nurses office. I bust down the door and saw Hanji and Erwin making out.

"Hanji! Help! (F/N) isn't moving! She won't wake up!" I started trembling and Hanji and Erwin gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean Levi?" Erwin questioned and I ignored them and set (F/N) on the bed.

"Levi?" Hanji looked at me with a scared look on her face.

"What?!" I yelled and Erwin held me down. I grunt and struggled to get out.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed again and again. Hanji knelt down to my level and sighed.

"Cadet (F/N) died a long time ago, don't your remember? It was a month ago..." My eyes widened and I shook my head violently.

"That's not true!! She's right there can't you see her?!" Hanji puts her head down and grabs a syringe, she turns my head, and doses me and I fell asleep...

I was hallucinating to get you back...

~~~
Special of Oct.25 and ik this was short but this is all I could think of...sorry...