Mortal!Levi x Goddess!Reader

LEVI'S P.O.V:

Every since Petra's death, I became really emotional, and got into a deep depression. I wouldn't leave my office nor eat. All I did was drink and softly cry to myself. I felt like shit and don't want anyone to bother me. It's been already a week since her death and I was already starting to hallucinate. I would always hear a soft, yet sweet voice, singing through my ears.

It sounded like a angel, every time I hear it I would think its Petra. Watching over me and protecting me. I took another shot of alcohol, I went up towards the mirror to see a shitty, shit head wasting his time right now. I grunted and went out of my office. I went to the dining hall and everyone stared at me and whispered in each others ear.

"Tch, can't do anything better to do than whisper your asses off." I mumbled and sat down a random table and silently sipped on me tea.

"HEY-A SHORTY!!!" Hanji ran over to me and slapped my back. I hissed in pain and she tackled me.

"Get off of me Shitty-Glasses!" I scowled at her and she let go of me.

"Still grumpy I see~" She teased and ran away.

~~~TIMESKIP!!!~~~

"GIVE ME 20MORE LAPS BRATS!!" I yelled at my new squad. They all groaned in response and continued running 20 laps. I gave them a glare and walked off to my office. I slammed my door shut and locked the door, I flopped on my office chair, and got out my alcohol.

I drank like around 6 bottles already, I'm no longer sober, and started punching everything. I threw everything off of my desk and threw my chair at the door.

"DAMMIT ALL!!" I screamed and well on the floor. Pulling my hair tightly and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly felt a cold, but warm presence, softly hugging me. I smelt something sweet and heard that soft voice once again.

Everything is going to be fine... the mysterious voice said and looked up. I saw the most gorgeous sight ever, there was a girl with (H/C) and (E/C), she wore a long white dress and had angels wings.

"W-Who are you?" I asked and the girl hugged me sightly.

I am the Goddess of the Sun, (F/N) (L/N), is my name.

"O-Oh! I've heard about you and my na-"

I know who you are Levi Ackerman... (F/N) said softly and I stood up to face her directly.

I was asked here by a very special someone, you may know me as the Goddess of the Sun, that shines down everywhere to make everyone smile and happy....

She said and I thought for a moment. Petra must have asked her to make my world less shitty, I smiled at the thought, and (F/N) chuckled lightly.

Someone seems happier and I guess you know who sent me here? She said and I nod.

(F/N) started to look see through and my eyes widened. I ran towards her, grabbing her arm, and she looks at me wide eyed. I stare into her beautiful bright eyes of sunlight, her hair softly flowing in the air, and her white dress moving like clouds.

"Please don't leave yet." I begged her and she smiled sweetly at me. She held my hand for a while before letting go and left.

I'll be back, so don't worry. Just be happy, because Petra doesnt want to see you like this... Her voice was soft and gently and then vanished.

I went to my bedroom and flopped on the bed. I already forgot about Petra when (F/N) talked about her. The way she speaks and looks into my pitiful eyes. It was breathtaking and I soon fell asleep. With a slight smile on my face.

Hope to see you again soon...

~~~~~~

Yep this was a short chapter! It's really confusing to me, idk, its just bleh. Anyways hope you like it and all. I'll continue writing Different World AND! I'm almost ready to write the new chapter for Chaotic World!! YAY!! See ya soon Reader-Senpai's!!

Levi: -Smiles-

Nerdy: O_O

Levi: What?

Nerdy: You just smiled!!

Levi: Tch, no I didnt, baka

Nerdy: YES YOU WERE!!! YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT READER-SENPAI!!!

Levi: ...

Nerdy: HANJI!! GET THE CAMERA READY!!!!!

Levi: Baka...